chapter 14

"Alright sit here and have a rest I will do the rest"

"Am sorry I made you work at this time of night if not for.....

He touched her lips with his finger......" Shhhhhhh!! "Don't say anything am glad to help you, it my own willingness"

"Thank you"

" never mention"

He made her a hot cloves and ginger tea, he added sugar and was about to add more sugar, but she said it okay.

"Cindy I wish you Quick recovery"

"It not something serious but your tea will make me okay, thank you"

After making his coffee He went close to the fridge and pick a bottle of cold water and keep it aside. He saw Cindy standing up from the chair walking slowly so he went closer to her..... " I know you need help, can I?

"Cindy was weak so she tell him yes she need help...." Yes I need help"

He lift her up and took her to her room and lay her on the bed. He pick the blanket and covered her with it, he sat next to her and stair at her face....." If you can't sleep I can accompany you"

"What! You know it not appropriate besides am now okay, thanks a lot for taking care of me"

"What will you give me for taking care of you"

"Don't worry tomorrow we will talk about it"

"Am just joking, but right now I need a kiss"

"Really?"

"I will give you that when am okay"

"I just need a good night kiss bayb"

"Alright come closer, but close your eyes"

Edward was happy to receive one but didn't get what he expects. Cindy gave him a peck of kiss on his forehead. She turn her back on him and said...."good night sweetheart"

Edward was happy to hear the word coming from her mouth, he reply back and went back to his room thinking of the word sweetheart, he was scrolling on his bed with his pillow hugged around him feeling happy

The next day woke up feeling much better than yesterday, she freshen up and get ready for medical school, she looks pretty stairing at herself in the mirror, she is use to making herself a breakfast so she made herself bangers and mash with a milk shake.

She went across a kitchen dining to have her breakfast, she saw Jessica there, and they chat a bit while eating breakfast..." How are you coping with your studies especially the practical part of your course"

"Am putting in my best in everything"

"I wish you best of luck dear"

"Thank you"

Cindy glance at her watch and it 8:am she quickly stood up and carry her bag. She baid Jessica and went out.

Jessica saw kingsley's text message...."it my birthday today, you are invited to my birthday party celebration I don't know if you can make it, even though you don't have the time to come I will be okay with it"

She replied back....Alright I will be there, what's your address and what time am I coming?"

"The lake street no B.62, time: 5: pm in the evening, thanks for coming"

"Ok bye"

Oh what should I wear to his birthday, Cindy will be back by then, she will help me pick a suitable dress to wear, am so happy