chapter 12

Cindy came back to Morgan's mansion late in the evening, she saw the house looking so Quiet she didn't see anyone or the maids working in the house she got scared and the house look so quiet she wonder if this is a dream or reality.

She heard a weird sound by her left side and everywhere is so dark that she had to use her phone flashlight to see. suddenly something made her terrified.

She saw a scary face that made her scream. She was screaming and running and surprisingly the light was on everywhere and she could see many faces laughing at her especially Edward who's lying on the floor laughing his heart out.

Cindy was angry at Edward only because she knew this must have been Edward idea.

He came closer to her telling her happy new year it a new year new month, Morgans family are celebrating a new year's Even and to someone dear to them like Cindy.

Mrs Elizabeth came towards Cindy and hold her hands...." Cindy I want you to be a part of our family, you're such a nice person and you made my son smile again unlike in the past he hates women and also hates me his mom, but now am really grateful to you"

"Thank you madam"

"When you went to your parents for a weekend he confesses to me that he loves you and he misses you just for this two days you left us we felt as if you've gone somewhere faraway from us"

"Madam I don't know if I deserve Edward but......

" shush, Cindy you deserve my son and he deserves you, and you're free to call me Mom or whatever except madam"

"Alright Mom"

"Okay go freshen up so that we can celebrate the new year's Eve"

Cindy left to her room and saw Edward from a far coming out of his room, she frowns and he ran quickly and stop her from entering her room.

"that was a good one " he laughs", I don't know you were scared of the dark, you face shows a scary expression, I love that"

"Edward this is not funny, you're happy that I was scared, any ways it not your fault I don't blame you I blame my self for scaring you the other day but at least at the end I made you laugh right?"

" yeah you did made me laugh and I'm grateful for that"

He came closer to Cindy and hugged her, she pushed him and he came closer for the second time he holds her tightly and  kissed her she was pushing him but his stronger than her, this time she couldn't stop him.  After some seconds he let go and apologized for what he just did earlier and Cindy couldn't say anything but laugh when she saw his mouth spoiled with her red lipstick

"Are you okay" he uttered in surprise touching her face.

"Go watch yourself in the mirror you will realize why I'm laughing"

He was surprised by her laughing, he thought, she will be angry, at most even slap him but she didn't. Instead she laughed at his face spoiled with her lipstick. He came closer to her.. "Cindy I know I have done bad to you in the past please forgive me"

"Stop saying that, I have already forgiven you long time ago, I know it not your fault. If am in your shoe I will have done the same thing"

"Cindy I don't know what have came into me. Since the day I left for overseas I couldn't stop thinking of you, I felt guilty of what I have done to you. Thinking that you won't forgive me, but you're such a good person"

"Edward you're also a good person, is just that you didn't realize it at first but now you knew that"

"Cindy I can't control myself since the day I started having feeling for you, Cindy I love you, and am scared of you not loving me back. This days I show my concern for you but you don't seems to show that you like me and that make me so worried and frustrated"