chapter 26

Emma said that she likes to sleep on his side, pulling it to one side.

Then Lincoln pulled the bedcover over. Emma said that she had no bedcover anymore. He suggested that they share the bed over and sleep closer to each other so that the bed cover will be enough to cover their body.

Emma agreed, so they both leaned to the middle to sleep. Lincoln said, "Isn’t this too superficial"? He ask if she could sleep with him in the same bed from now on.

Emma agreed, so Lincoln hugged  her to fall asleep, but she couldn’t sleep, she kept shouting so that Lincoln will wake up, but Lincoln did not wake up. Emma couldn't fall asleep.

The next day, the alarm clock woke them up and Lincoln woke up. Seeing Emma opened her eyes he said to her that she did not seem to be in good condition. Emma said she's just tired a little. Then he suggested that she send a message to some of her colleagues that she won't to work for a week she need to rest.

Emma agreed, and  Lincoln went back to the office to settle some work.

At this time, Emma was painting while in the office. Sister Ellie saw it and was surprised. , Sister Ellie made Emma a professional painter, and then Emma said that Sister Ellie was joking. After a while, attorney Nike came to the office and asked how Yun Shu and  were.

Emma was very happy, and was very grateful to Attorney Nike, but attorney Nike said to Emma if you really want to thank me, you should talk to Lincoln and brake up with him. She  said that he was joking.

After a while Lincoln called Emma and said to Emma "let’s go to the movies tonight". Emma was very happy and agreed.

In the evening, the two went to the movie together.  Emma, fell asleep on  Lincoln shoulder.

After the movie ended, Lincoln asked Emma if she's satisfied with their current progress? Lincoln said that he didn’t know much about love, so he consulted with Mr. Nike. Although he is not very good at love, one thing Lincoln is sure about is that now he realize that he likes Emma very much, and Emma listens to him saying that to her.

After arriving, home she was very happy, so she  kissed Lincoln and told him that the movie was great.

Maira refused to let Eric play games. Eric said that when he was still a friend, he played games every day, so she allowed him to play games with her.

Maira said that he should continue to be friends with her, but Eric refused, he said he wanted to be someone she will depend on someone she will love and care, maira wasn't satisfied  and the two began to quarrel.

Lincoln and Emma brought james to see joy. When Emma saw james she was very angry, she wanted to call the police, but when Emma stopped her.

Then joy decided to ignore them and james left.  Jake asked Lincoln to chat, and asked him what joy meant? He also said that he and her were not the same.

Lincoln said that he was indeed not the same. As a public figure, jake often appeared in front of the public, hoping that he could give joy more time, and then jake asked  Lincoln about him How about with Emma, Lincoln said that he and Emma confessed their love to one another, but they have just started their relationship, and he is far from Emma's ideal boyfriend. Jake said Lincoln has finally gotten to know Up.

Maira and Emma saw a pair of men and women who were about to hold hands when they were shopping. Just when they were in a hurry, they both think about who will hold their hands like this.

Maira admired them very much. Knowing that Emma was going to draw comics, Alex still passed her resignation application despite being reluctant. Grandpa came to the hospital and asked the doctor how long he could live.

The doctor was very down hearted and told him that there was only three months. Hearing this, Grandpa  left freely. Robert came to maira Dormitory School to look for her and explained his relationship with the girl she saw him with the other day.

They learned that Robert was pretending to be a boyfriend to help the girl stabilize her mother's emotions. Maira did not forgive him.

Just when Robert was about to take her to find his ex-girlfriend, Eric showed up in time and took away maira. Knowing that maira and Eric were together, Robert was very depressed.

In the restaurant, maira didn't want to stay home. Eric asked if she believed Robert words. Maira immediately said that she would never go to robert again, and she did not regret being with Eric.

Emma officially resigned from the law firm, Lincoln took the initiative to pick her up, and the two were very affectionate. Jake came to find joy, but saw President Bin driving to pick joy in person, and hurriedly asked him to check President Bin itinerary. In the bar, President Bin deliberately poured wine to joy, and suggested to communicate with joy further, but jake did not agree.

Seeing joy was about to leave, President Bin deliberately let joy finish the last glass of wine. At the critical moment, jake rushed to drink for joy

Jake took joy home after drinking, and he took the opportunity to kiss joy, but was pushed away by her.

Jake bluntly said that joy was his own problem, but he didn't know how to love her. Faced with joy's inquiry, jake only said that she was ill, no one wanted to really understand her and the things she made were like convention lines. Like the products on the list, none of them is love.

"Until I met you joy I would put away my impetuosity and narcissism, and I really want to get to know you better and build my future life with you.
baby you don't know that you're so beautiful, joy I love everything in you and I love your personality. Hearing this, joy was very moved, and the two kissed together.

Emma wanted to draw a cartoon about the domineering president, but she had no idea. Lincoln asked jake for advice.

Upon learning of this, jake hurriedly assisted Emma and asked Lincoln to help demonstrate it. Hearing this ,  Lincoln took the initiative to kiss Emma. The next day, Lincoln sent Emma to an interview, and Emma successfully got the offer.

Claire Lincoln college classmate, came to work in the school where Lincoln was staying. As the two talked, claire bluntly said that Lincoln had become warmer, Lincoln told her that someone changed him.

Maira told Emma what robert had come to the school to explain to her. Faced with Emma question, maira only said that she had forgiven  Robert. Little did she realize that this  was seen by Eric who was hiding outside the door, and Eric was very disappointed and left.

After Emma 's hard work "Mr courageous and Miss smart" officially began serializing and Emma also became an official painter.

Emma happily shared the incident with Lincoln, joy, and maira, but they all deliberately acted indifferently, but they prepared surprises for Emma.

Lincoln and his party hid outside the window of Emma's room, listening to Emma and the rabbit doll sharing their joy. They learned that Emma was about to throw herself down.

Lincoln hurriedly opened the window and asked her why she wanted to throw herself down. Emma was very surprised and  shy.

Seeing the surprise everyone prepared for her, she was very moved and silently said a lot to her father in his heart, hoping that her father would not worry about her  and the rest of her siblings.

Emma's cartoons are very popular and very so she decide to draw something new. She made a book drawing the things that happened between her and Lincoln.
Later she accidentally received a lawyer's letter.

Jake took joy for a rock climbing. Seeing joy fall,  he hurriedly stepped forward and hugged her. The two were very affectionate and cute. He stir at joy with an affectionate expression, she let go of him and he hugged her tightly making sure that she won't leave him.

Jake and joy met fans while shopping, but jake did not let go of joy's hand. She was very happy. Being sued for borrowing someone else's text into the comic, Emma went to jake and Alex in a panic.

Knowing that the other party wanted Emma to apologize publicly and pay $200,000 dollars Emma bluntly stated that even if she wanted to apologize, she had to clarify the ins and outs of the matter. In the end, everyone decided to contact the author first and settle it privately. Looking at the flustered Emma, Lincoln hugged her with distress.