chapter 22

The next day, Lincoln tapped Emma's door, only to find that the room was already empty, and Emma left a small note of running away from home.

The homeless Emma brought her luggage to find maira. She told maira what she thought in her heart.

She felt that Lincoln didn't like her at all, and if she didn't move out, she would fall into it. This emotion will affect her and Lincoln.

Maira heard Emma's heart care, and when Emma told her that she hadn't eaten, she dragged her to eat together.

When the two were visiting the supermarket, Emma was attracted by the supermarket's application advertisement, but was attracted by the supervision of eating and controlling.

Because she was in a hurry to move in, she directly negotiated with the supermarket interviewer. Although the basic salary for supermarket work was low, it at least solved the problem of Emma's accommodation.

Lincoln called Emma habitually after taking a bath, he recalls that she left the house, and was disappointed in himself, he wish he talk to her calmly this wouldn't have happened.

Jake was waiting for joy outside the compound to returned his DVD to him when she saw him. She didn't know that the matter was not over yet, so he actually acted with the property, saying that joy was his girlfriend.

After the operation, Joy reluctantly let Jake enter her home. He approached her a little bit. When the TV was turned on, the TV series was been played.

Seeing joy fell asleep, jake carried her  to bed to sleep. The next morning, he prepared a glass of lemonade for her very carefully, when she saw him she shouted at him and ask him why didn't he left, he told her that he couldn't leave her on such a quiet compound there strange people nowadays, she said he would have woken her up or tell her he's leaving she won't force him to sleep at her house.

Facing the empty house  Lincoln seemed to miss Emma when he was alone, watching TV and eating milk bread alone.

After Emma got up early to prepare breakfast, she learned that it was the weekend, and ran to the hospital without having to eat, maira was talking to her but she didn't even say anything.

Lincoln came to the ward to see his grandfather, he opened the door and learned that Emma was not there and he was disappointed.

When he was about to explain to his grandfather, Emma suddenly appeared in his grandfather's room, which made Lincoln especially happy.

When he left the hospital, Emma told him that she worked as a beer promoter in the supermarket.

When he went to the supermarket to give Emma some exercises, she accidentally discovered her cousin joy and she immediately asked Lincoln for help, but Emma was also scolded by the supervisor for leaving her post.

Fortunately, Emma went out. Emma  has the opportunity to return to her post but she didn't but she decide to go see bring something at maira's place.

Lincoln saw Emma and followed her all the way to the entrance of the supermarket, and felt that she was particularly interesting, now he knew where she's staying.

He suddenly came to joys house. He told joy that Emma had moved away from the house without his own consent, and he felt since Emma moved away, he wasn't happy about not having her company.