chapter 28

Grandpa's cancer cells have spread to the bones, and only two months are left. Claire helped contact an overseas doctor, and Lincoln and Emma were very excited when they learned that Grandpa had the possibility of treatment.

Seeing the two laughing happily, claire deliberately told Emma about the invitation to travel overseas. Hearing this, Lincoln was very surprised.

Emma talked to maira about how she and Lincoln expressed their mutual affection.

Maira only briefly commented that Lincoln's heart is like still water.  That made Emma to blushed when she heard it, and she only talked about  Lincoln.

Lincoln consulted the doctor about the effect of the surgical data plan. After listening to the doctor's advice, he fell into deep thought.

Emma and Ellie implied that she had given up the opportunity to go to Canada to have a masters degree of 1 year.

Emma said that she would not abandon the person who loved her and the person she loved because of work.

Ellie tell Emma not to make decisions in a hurry and waited for graduation. She should Decide after the end.

Jake's agent found Emma and said that jake had been hidden by the company.

Joy immediately fell into self-blame when she heard it. Before this issue Emma refused to settle the President if the company, but the condition was that joy agreed to continue to be her own legal counsel.

Claire told Lincoln that the doctor said he would go abroad for the treatment, and Lincoln was also very hesitant to send his grandpa abroad for treatment, after all, Emma was now in a critical period.

At night, Lincoln helped Emma look up her graduation essay, but Emma found that he was a little uneasy because of his grandfather’s affairs.

Emma told Lincoln that he should go abroad for his grandpa's treatment even if there was only a glimmer of hope.

She hugged him in her arms and he hugged her, and help her prepare for her graduation defense.

Jake concealed the news that he had been hidden by the company, pretending to be relaxed in front of Joy and he secretly wanted to help  her.

Emma was almost late again. Lincoln took her and ran into the graduation defense room with her.

He was not afraid to openly take  Emma's hand and run wildly on campus. Her graduation defense went very smoothly. She has grown a lot in a year, and Lincoln is very pleased.

Jake was very unhappy when he saw joy become President of the company legal adviser again.

He mistakenly thought that Joy didn’t care about him at all. He said that he broke up without saying a word. He almost choked joy to death in one sentence.

Emma successfully passed her graduation defense. Lincoln asked her if she was willing to renew her contract and become Mrs. Lincoln in the true sense.

Emma expressed her willingness, but could he wait for her for one year and go to the painting school. She studied hard, and then he took his grandfather to go abroad for treatment.

Lincoln agreed to Emma's request, and the two officially rounded up. Jake was still angry with Joy and entrusted the reconciliation case to his lawyer, but Jake refused to settle.

The lawyer told jake the terms of the reconciliation. Only then did he learn that he had misunderstood joy. After jake found out that joy could not be found he was so terrified.

Eric helped maira and Emma to take a graduation photo. Lincoln also came to celebrate Emma's graduation.

Emma told joy about her decision to go to the Painting school and she told her about her decision to go out and rest for a while.