chapter 31

After everyone was off work, maira was still busy. She came to read the report to him and he felt that she was unqualified, so he asked her to make another one and bring him a cup of coffee.

Maira was angry and felt like crying at the moment, she brought him the coffee as instructed and left.

When she was done making another report she brought it to him. He told her to keep it on his desk he will check it tomorrow, she can leave.

Maira was so pissed up, it 12 midnight there are few taxi's, luckily she git one on time if not she would have return back to the office and sleep there.

Alicia also successfully joined the convenience store. the store manager teach Alicia how to store the cash and
went to clear the goods.

Someone came to buy good. Alicia saw that it was only one left, she
repositioned the goods first.

When she was about to checked the cash for them, the machine
happened to break down. She didn’t know how to make it better.

The boy the guy she's having crush on helped her fix it, and she was moved again.

When maira was in the library to check the materials, Alicia sent her a message. Maira saw Alicia's loop of friends and couldn’t help posting a loop of friends.

Last time felix added maira and saw her, He rushed over to her
circle of friends immediately, pretending to have a chance to encounter  maira, and  analyzed to maira how the report should be written.

Before he knew it, it was dark. Felix lied to maira and said that he was a
training lecturer in an investment bank.

It was raining outside, and she was
about to go home from the rain, Felix stretched out his umbrella and asked her to use it to go home.

Felix had already figured out a way to deal with Johan. He approached maira on purpose. This time he would cause johan to bleed heavily.

Johan was not very satisfied with the due diligence report of sunny Pharmaceutical submitted by maira.

not only wanted some data, because the chairman of sunny Pharmaceutical had been suspected of transferring company assets and wanted to send it out to the person who has resigned.

He asked maira to investigate the
person who has resigned, to get more evidence from the person who have resigned from the company not 3 week ago.

Makra asked sunny Pharmaceutical for their personnel information, but the other party refused to give it.

Maira had to go to their chairman. The chairman was playing golf, and she rushed over.

Kayden told Johan about maira's movements, thinking that the task he had given to her was a little too difficult, and he wanted her to retreat.

When he came to the stadium, me Nadine(ceo of sunny pharmaceutical) was unwilling to hand over personnel information.

After maira negotiated, mr Nadine agreed to let her check their personnel information. When she rushed to the sunny Pharmaceutical Company, he didn’t expect that  kayden would also come.

Johan sent his secretary kayden to help maira. The two looked through the information for a long time and found nothing. Johan came, kayden Excuse Himself and left.

Johan and maira went through the information together. the people of sunny Pharmaceuticals were ordered by their chairman mr Nasine to turn off the electricity of the information department, and the door should not be opened.

Johan didn’t bring his cell phone, but maira's brought her cell phone. When the power was out, he thought that the room should have a backup power supply.