IX

Heather's POV

It's now Saturday night and I'm starving. My nose is picking up any slight scent of blood and it's driving me crazy. It's my last day as a somewhat human. I've got to complete the transformation. I'm not too excited about it. In fact, I'm really upset. I don't want to go through with all of this. I'll be throwing away my whole entire actual life and become a walking dead person killing everything in my path.

"We've got to head out now. After you drink from someone we'll go to your place so you can grab more clothes" said Nathan.

We all followed him out and got into the cars. We were all wearing "a night out in the town" clothing, because we were going to club Cocoa Loco. I'm hoping none of my coworkers will recognize me. They most likely won't since they've payed me no mind.

We got to the club and sat ourselves in the VIP booth. I guess the guys had other plans which consisted of getting wasted and partying hard on the dance floor with a bunch of girls. "You see that guy sitting alone at the bar?" Nathan asked while pointing to him. "Go flirt with him and then take him out through the back exit into the alleyway. You know what to do from there. I'll be right behind you the whole time."

I did as he said and sat beside the guy. "Hey there" I said with a cute smile.

"Hey" he said returning a smile to me.

"You come here often?"

"No, but I'm glad I came tonight or else I wouldn't be meeting your pretty little face right now."

I giggled at the horrible pickup line. "You wanna get out of here and meet other parts of me?" I asked with a smirk.

"I'd love to."

We got up and he followed me out the back. I kept an eye out for Jenna. Thankfully, I didn't see her anywhere. We walked out and went into the alleyway. I pushed him against the wall of the club and made out with him.

I trailed my lips onto the contours of his collar bone. My hunger grew at the warmth of his neck and the smell of his warm fresh blood. "Bite his wrist, not his neck. You'll have more of a chance of stopping yourself" I heard Nathan whisper.

"Why don't we carry this on at my place" said the guy.

"This is just to start the mood off."

Nathan's POV

I watched as Heather exposed her canine teeth ready to dig them into his wrist. Her eyes changed color, a color I'd never seen before when a vampire was about to feed. They were a bright light silver color; not just the pupil, but the whole entire eyeball. She dug her fangs into the guy.

"Ouch! What the hell are you doing to me?" he asked. I forgot to compel him. I made sure he was sober so Heather wouldn't get drunk. I made my way to them within a flash and compelled him to remain calm and quiet. Only ten seconds had passed by and his skin was already having some discoloration. How is this possible?

"Heather, stop. Control yourself. He looks like he's about to die. Heather. Heather" I said. The man's eyes were getting droopy and his face was getting paler. "Stop! You're going to kill him." Within twenty seconds he was on the floor left with not a drop of blood in his body.

Heather lifted her head and cocked her head back. She took some deep breaths and then faced me. Her face was back to normal, but she seemed confused. "What happened?" she asked. "What do you mean what happened? Were'nt you aware of what you were doing?" I asked in response.

"I only remember kissing the guy's neck and then I blacked out."

"Heather, you drunk from his wrist and killed him. Not only that, but your eyes turned a color I'd never seen before and you sucked him dry within fifteen seconds. The weirdest part about it all, is that you don't remember when you transformed and drank his blood."