XV

Nathan's POV

Julia came back into my cell. "Why'd he call you?" I asked her. "He wanted to know your thoughts" she said approaching me.

"Of course."

"When's your little group coming? I'm getting bored."

"Sorry I'm not much fun. Is that why you left me?"

"How many times do we have to go over this?"

"Until you tell me the real reason as to why you were so quick to give up on us."

She looked me up and down and then walked towards a wall. She leaned her back against it and laid her head back staring up at the ceiling.

We spent a while in the cell. She didn't move or anything. Not a word was spoken. I knew she was hiding something. If only she'd just tell me. Her and I are done for, so I don't know why she's holding the truth back.

Heather's POV

We were sprinting down the hallways of the west wing in search for Max. We were unstoppable. We were killing every vampire in our way. It's mostly because of Siva. He's extremely old, so therefore extremely strong.

I haven't come up with a plan as to how I'm going to save Nathan. It'll probably take forever to find him.

I felt cold-bony fingers wrap around my neck. With a not-to-tight squeeze, they pulled me back and pushed me up against the wall. Using instincts, my hands quickly found their way to the girl's neck. Before they could tear off her head, she slammed me onto the hard cold floor.

My back ached as I laid their shocked from the impact. It made me grow angry. Before given the chance to do anymore harm to me, I flipped her over and banged her head into the ground repeatedly. I could hear her skull cracking. In the last banging of her head into the ground, I built up all my strength and smashed her head causing all the pieces of it to splatter everywhere.

Next, I felt a tug on my shirt. Without much thought, I hurried and stood while turning around. Then, I smashed the persons head into the wall.

Growing angrier and more powerful, I let out an amazingly loud roar, inviting the vampires to come and take a shot at me.

Nathan's POV

I heard a roar. "Heather?" I asked myself aloud. Julia stood up straight and looked to me. "Is that her?" I asked now looking to Julia.

"Guess so" she replied.

"Then this is goodbye."

"Ha!" she exclaimed with a sarcastic tone.

"I don't see the humor in what I said."

"You honestly think you're going to waltz out here back to your normal vampire life? It's not gonna happen. You're stuck here forever."

I smirked at her stupidity. "Keep thinking that. You always under estimate people. I guess that's your problem. You always think you'll come out on top. With Heather in the picture, it's certainly not a possibility in this case."

"Believe what you want. Soon, when all of this is over and you're proven wrong, you'll come crawling back to me. That I know for a fact."

"If only it were."

"Whatever" she said rolling her eyes.

Barron appeared in front of the cell startling Julia. He opened the barred door and walked up to me. I didn't dare look at him. I didn't trust the words that were to escape from my mouth, so instead I looked down at the floor.