XVIII

Hey luvs! For Siva's POV, I tried displaying his age through his vocab n what not. To go amongst society as a mortal, he must of course speak like everyone else. So basically, some of the things he says, no one from these days would ever consider saying them. Anyway, I'm not sure if I succeeded at my attempt, so it would really help if you all told me if I either failed or succeeded...somewhat.

Siva's POV

We rushed into the council's headquarters only to find the unexpected. All the vampires along with Barron were aligned horizontally, awaiting our arrival. Barron, the disgusting-all-power seeking leader had a smirk on his face as per usual. It's as if it's sewed onto him.

"We've been expecting your arrival. You've all must've forgotten that we obtain a psychic amongst us too. Thankfully, he became aware that you'd all come back here minutes before you barged in" said Barron.

"Barron," Adalina called out approaching him "Nathaniel's gone, and the same applies to Juliana." That would be Julia's full name; and it seems as though she's lost her sanity.

"Ah!" he screamed, his voice raging. "Can you guys do anything right? Who are the imbeciles that were supposed to guard the cell?"

Two men stepped forth. One of them -tall and well built- spoke up with a slight rasp in his voice. "It was us Barron. Please forgive our mistake. Julia dismissed us. She does have some authority over us, does she not?"

"True. But, I told you not to leave the cell no matter what! You bobbleheads!"

"We're awfully sor-"

Barron cut him off. "Oh save it."

"I understand you're having a hard time with controlling your minions -which is rather odd considering you were appointed as the leader of the council- but I don't have all night. So if you don't mind, we're going to regain possession of Heather. If you know what's good for you, prepare yourself for a whooping. I am rather older than all of you, so you all losing your... non-living... lives is a definite circumstance" I said.

And so, the battle began. Without any effort, I teared through the flesh of the vampires, slicing their bodies in half. Adalina and Barron retreated. I can concur that this means Heather has resurrected.

"Siva!" Jay shouted towards me interrupting my pure lust for killing these vampires. "Should we still bring Phoebe to Heather?" Jay shouted out to me, turning everyone's attention to her.

"Nathan isn't even here. Just grab Heather and go. Phoebe, you mine as well assist, that is if you don't mind."

"Not at all."

Without warning, Max picked Phoebe up an ran with Jay to Heather's cell.

Max's POV

We got into the cell filled with the council and the witch to find a disturbing sight. I don't drink directly from humans, which is why I found it rather disturbing. I don't have it within me to do such a hurtful thing to them.

Heather was on the floor drinking from a human. There were two more left untouched. She was covered in blood, basking in pleasure. Her eyes were silver and locked on nothing but her feast.

"May I be let down?" Phoebe requested grabbing my attention. I let her down, and immediately she was face to face with the other witch. I went after Heather, but was pinned to the wall by Ezra. "I'm going to snap your neck now" he said. Before he had the chance, Phoebe used her powers. She picked him off his feet and he flew to the other end of the room, hitting his head against the wall. It was now bleeding.

Chadwick got ready to charge at Jay as Jay got ready to get Heather who was now finished with one of her meals. Phoebe sent him flying as well. "Touch any of them, and I will have you killed" Phoebe said to the council.

No one moved. Heather regained consciousness and was after her next victim. Jay grabbed her just in time and took off with her. Barron was going to go after them until Phoebe shot him a look.

"Carol! Why are you just standing there? Do something!"

She gave no response.

"I've temporarily paralyzed her just to show you how much more powerful I am than her. You're done toying with Heather and Nathan's lives. Don't bother going after either of them, or you'll regret it."

I took off with Phoebe and the two humans who were left and found torn bodies everywhere. "Let's go!" I ordered Siva and Tom.

Julia's POV

I was driving, heading towards Pickhill. Nath still hadn't revived. I had him laid back on the passenger seat.

I heard a loud gasp and quickly turned my attention to Nath. He looked freaked out and confused. "Finally, you've woken up! It took you a while" I said, placing my attention back onto the road.

I looked at him from corner of my eye. His eyes were bulged out. "What in the world am I doing in a car... with you?" he exclaimed.

"Being saved" I replied. "Heather is currently being turned into the vampire slayer. The witch is going to take all off her incredible power and place within the council members. After that, Barron would make sure to torture you both for eternity."

"Wh-what? We've got to turn back! You're going to take me back there!"

"So you can live a life of misery?"

"So I can save Heather!"

"And, how would you do that?"

"In anyway I can. I don't care about all the pain I'll endure and what not. As long as she's happy living her life, I'll be perfectly fine."

"This soul mate thing has turned you into a psycho."

"Like being a bloodsucking killer who enjoys torturing people isn't psychotic enough."

"Okay, you've got a point there."

"Just take me back. Where in the hell are we, and where are we going?"

"I can't take you back! I'm sure your friends will try to save her. Jay will probably envision something and come up with a plan to save her. Once we find out that she's alright, I'll take you back."

"And how on Earth would we find out?"

"I know people."

There was a long silence. I could tell Nath was trying to sort out his thoughts.

"Why would you want to help?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I love you."

Nath gave out a loud breath. "Where are we headed?"

"Pickhill. I've got a place there. We'll be staying there for a little while."

"So I'll be stuck in a house with you while Heather will be tortured. Fantastic. A dream come true. Thank you nature. You're the best!"

Ha-ha! He's got no idea that I'm lying to him. You'd think after all I've done he'd stop learning to trust me.

To be continued.