Chapter 7

Kageyama's POV

I'm taking a walk on this beautiful Summer day when I decided that I would go to the forest and explore a bit the surroundings of the camp.

After some while, I heard someone call for me, I turn around and see Oikawa and Iwazumi walking towards me. They come to a stop when they stand in front of me.

"Hey, Kageyama..." Iwazumi was the first to greet me and then Oikawa did the same, "Yoo-hoo, Tobio-chan~"
"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" I asked a bit confused do see them.

"Oh we were preparing something, not too far from here and we were now on our way to go search for you," Oikawa explained with a smile on his face.
"Oh...? Ok now that you found me you can bring me there and show it to me," I said now interested

Each of them took one of my hands and started walking in the direction of where we were off to. Five minutes later we come to a stop, the only thing I could do was stare in awe of the scene in front of me.

There is a small picnic with a white blanket on the floor and some pillows under a beautiful small tree, where they put some fairy lights.

Something like this:

"Ahm, ... wow, that's beautiful what you set up here. But why?" I asked

"Well, we both have something to tell you..." Iwazumi told me, "but first let sit down and eat something," he continued

So we did and ate a lot and talked about everything that came to our minds.

"So about what I said earlier, I think we can tell you now. 'Kawa, do you want to start?" Iwazumi said
"Yes, I'll start babe. Tobio-chan I won't talk too much I'll be straightforward. So... Iwa-chan and I have liked you for some time now and we finally took our courage to confess to you. We hoped that you liked us the same way we like you, ... so what do you say?"

I was surprised and lost for words so I took some time to come back to my senses before I could answer.

"I- I like you too." I said when I felt myself cry happy tears and lean into Oikawa to give him a tight hug. Then I was about to back away from him so I could also hug Iwazumi, but then,...

I open my eyes and sit up as fast as lightning.
'Fuck, it was just a dream' I thought. I need to get out of here to clear my head and calm down.

I stand up as quietly as possible, so I don't wake the rest of the team. I then put on some random clothes and go outside to sit on the same bench I sat on, the day before with Oikawa.
I close my eyes and listen to the nature around me and try to calm me down.
It was rather cold today and the sky was covered by thick grey clouds. It looks like it's going to rain today. On our free day.

After some time I feel someone sit down beside me, I open my eyes and turn around to see who it is. To my surprise I see Hinata sitting there.

"Shit did I wake you up?" I asked feeling a bit guilty
"No, no, I was already awake I saw you sitting up very fast, and then I saw you getting out of the cabin, but I decided to let you alone for some time before I come to check on you," he said while letting out a yawn at the end.