Bonus

!!SPOILER ALERT!!

If you have not read Book 2 & 3 of the "&" Series, I recommend you read those before starting this bonus chapter. Everything will be spoiled if you don't 😂. Okay, love y'all ❤️

Enjoy!

I studied Nix as he responded to some needy client or employee or whoever the fuck as we rode the elevator to our condo. Our hands were clasped tight together, fingers laced, my ring digging into my skin reminding me that this was it. He was mine and we were married.

It's only been three months, and I know we talked about waiting at least a year for kids but then we met Court and Hen's three little love bugs. Alexander, Nyah and Daniel - my heart swelled at the sight of the chocolate drops. Alex was all pink skin and blond curls, his eyes a stunning hazel that matched Nixon's more than his parents. Nyah was the spitting image of Courtney, all gorgeous kinky curls and bright brown eyes. Danny resembled Court's sister, Nae, in my opinion although everyone said he was a perfect mix of Henry and Court. Either way, the three are a gorgeous group of fresh out the womb, healthy babies.

The product of two people who fought for their love and won despite some very shady situations. Despite it all, they found each other and produced life.

And here I am, with the guy who's been in love with me since forever, and he wants to wait a year? I pouted, drinking in Nix's strong jaw, which he was flexing, his nostrils flaring. Whoever he was corresponding with was pissing him off.

I stepped closer to him, placing a soft, long kiss right below his ear. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my waist, "Thank you." He muttered, the muscle flexing beneath my lips.

I sighed, ending the kiss and resting my head on his shoulder, "I want a baby."

Nixon chuckled, still half paying attention to me, so he simply turned his head and kissed my forehead.

I rolled my eyes, "Nix, babe, let's have a kid."

He huffed, the elevator reaching our condo. "A baby? I know, the peas were fucking adorable. Henry was on cloud nine," He said walking off the elevator, dragging me with him.

I kissed my teeth, now getting annoyed, "Can you tell your whore to wait a second, I need your attention."

"It's Allen, our headlining act for December has dropped out," He groaned, finally looking up from his phone and at me. I could see in his stunning honey eyes that he was full blown in work mode. "Can we talk in a sec?" He asked, eyes already drifting back to his phone.

I just clamped my mouth shut and turned on my heel, heading down the hall, my fists clenching. The more steps I took the angrier I got, super annoyed with his lack of interest in what I was saying. My womb, fucking hell, I was so aware of my empty womb - and Nix didn't care!

Del... chill...

I hissed, entering our bedroom and tossing my purse on the bed. I went straight to the bathroom, stripping items of clothing as I went - mind stuck on one thing. Baby.

By the time the water got hot enough, I was convinced that Nixon hated me - clearly. If he truly loved me, he would've picked up on my desire to have a kid now. Yeah, we talked over the two years of our engagement about waiting to have kids. We agreed and everything, but I was un-agreeing and he needed to listen.

Sinking into the bath, I rolled my eyes, "Delia Cozula Kennedy, relax babe."

"Need help relaxing?"