16-Interview?!

-Carrie/Azalea-

"Oh my God! I thought I just saw a panda!" Candice burst out the moment she saw me.

WTF?

"I'm not in the mood, Can." I said bluntly. Yeah she's right I've messed up. I look like shit and now I feel like I want to eat everyone who'll mess with me.

"Uh-oh. Is the panda already hungry?" she sit down on her chair and grab an apple in the bowl. "What 's with the eyes? You cry all night?" she asked as she take a bite in her apple.

"No, why would I?" I pulled out my chair and take a sit. Glenda and Frank are still sleeping whilst Calum.... Erm, I don't know.

"I don't know? I thought you're okay with Luke? I saw you two hugging outside."

"We... Ahm.. About that... We just talked and then we're okay." I said hiding the truth that Luke caught me crying because my brother got his new girlfriend. Of course, I won't say that. That's freakin weird.

"Really?" a man joined our conversation. No emotion can be seen his face. He look so tiref.

Calum.

"Ohh, lover boy.." Candice teased.

"Shut up, Can." he said looking at me with an odd look.

"Tell me, is that bitch is your girlfriend?"

He didn't answered.

I hate you. You tricked me and fooled me and play with my feelings.

"Yeah. Faye and Calum were offically on." I said looking at him intensely. Hope you feel what I felt.

You cheated on me. You just... Why am I acting like this? In the first place, it's good for us not be together.

"...yeah..." he whispered avoiding my gaze.

"Oh man! What the hell? That girl is a bitch! You doesn't deserve someone like her!" she demanded. She really doesn't like Faye that much.

And so do I. She almost drowned me!

"Cal, you can have someone that's better and best. You're a nice man, handsome-shit and even popular! You can have Chloe Moretz or even Lucy Hale! Why her, Cal?"

"Can--- Candice stop. Stop it. She's my girl now so stop saying shits bout her. Or else..."

"Or else what? You can't expect me to like her, Cal."

A long silence between us.

He really likes her.

At the park that time, why he told me that he likes me? Just to play with me? It's not yet April 1st. Why he fooled me?

"I'm going now..." I said and with that I leave without bothering to look at him.

-------------

"What?! You said what?"

"You're going for an interview with the lads" Stacy said firmly. She's the boss.

"No. Hell no." I protest.

"Hell yes."

"I'm not a people-person."

"You can do it, Carrie. Of course, you can! You'll just answer: yeah, no, maybe and no comment. That's all."

"Ash was right. Say those words and you'll be safe. I got your back girl." Michael said tapping my shoulder.

We're now here at the studio because Luke asked me to join them for the band pracrice. But I never expect that this was their plan.

I'm good at writing but not in talking.

"Just say yes, Carrie..." Stacy once again plead me.

"Okay. Fine. I will. But what is this shit all about?"

"We're just going to introduce you as Calum's long-lost sister. That's it." I raise a brow. Is that all?

"And some stuffs maybe. Don't worry there's no harm in this." Luke said holding my right hand. Why when Luke holds my hands I feel safe?

Yeah of course, he's my superhero. The one who'll never leave me.

Calum is not here. I bet his busy flirting with his crazy bitch girlfriend.

"Just enjoy it. You'll love it eventually." again Luke squeez my hand and genuinely smiled at me.

--------

"You okay?" Luke said walking next to me holding me a cup of coffee.

"Honestly, no." I said as I got my coffee. "I'm freakin nervous."

He giggled. "You can do it."

"Stop saying that Luke..." I shake my head laughing . "Everyone says that."

"Okay then you cant do it." and we both laugh.

"Why do I have to do this. Having a long-lost sister is no big deal."

"It's a big deal. You're Calum's sister. One of the famous bachelor of today's generation."

"Yeah, unfortunately." I murmured. If I wasn't his sister, I can have my peaceful life back in the Philippines.

No fans that I need to hide from. No media.

Just a simple life with my books.

At that moment, I was able to look at 5sos from afar. I can change my baes anytime. I can say to all my friend that Luke is my husband and Calum is my boyfriend. That I ship Cake.

And I was able to wish that someday Luke or Calum will marry me.

But now, everything has change. Yeah, I met the boys. I became friends with them and able to hang out with them. But then, I cannot say now that I like Luke or... Calum. I need now to set boundaries between them. Between Cal.

"What if, I never met you? What if I never been Calum's sister?"

'Then maybe... Right now... I wont be standing here holding a cup of coffee with you." he look at me and then smiled. "Maybe, I never fall in love."

"Luke..."

"I know, It's difficult for you to adjust. To be someone that you never used to be... But, I would say, I'm the happiest guy since the day I met you."

"Luke... I'm so happy that you said that. I'm so happy too that I met you.."

And he hugged me tight. I'm the happiest person too, Luke. And it's because of you..

----------------------------------
Hey guys! Thanks for the support about Carrie's story. You guys rock. Wait for the up coming chapter because it will start the climax of the story!!
Vote, share, comment ;)
Ps. I dedicate this story to @penguin_AF love yah!