4-Suprise Visitor

-Azalea/Carrie-

You know what is the best idea to spend your quality time?

It's when you sit down in your bed with a book in your hand whilst drinking your coffee.

Yeah. For others, it's boring but for me it's precious. I love reading books.

"... Clay, honey you shouldn't be on the list..." I was in the middle of the climax of the book I'm reading when someone knock at the door.

The door opened and a head popped in. It's Candice.

"Zup?"

I smiled.

"Ahm... I was wondering if I could at least spend time with my sister?" She asked and I smiled even wider.

"Of course. Come. Sit."

She sat down the bed and ask me what was the title of the book I'm reading. "Oh... this is 13 Reasons Why written by Jay Asher"

"You know what, you're like mom. She used to read books at me when I was young."

Jealous. What does it feel to have someone who'll read books for you before you go to sleep?

I never experienced that.

"I'm sure you're aware that Calum is your brother." She said out of nowhere. She doesn't look at me. She just keep scanning the stuffs on my bed.

What does she mean?

"Of course, I know. Why--"

"I'm just making it clear to you. You know, the fangirl problem."

"Wait... what?"

"I know, you're a fan, right?" She asked.

Fuck yeah.

"No. I'm not I--"

"Then, what is this?" She asked again showing me a familiar photo.

How did she get that?!

It's Luke solo photo underneath my stuff toy!

"Oh shit!" I immediately grab the photo and hide it underneath my shirt.

"See? You know what, there's no way you can hide it. It's fucking obvious! You like Luke!"

I'm blushing. I know. Whenever I heard Luke's name, I'm blushing.

Hashtag fangirl problem 101

"Stop blushing. If you like him then that's fine. Everyone does. He's so thoughtful and sweet. He's kind and I'm sure everyone will fall for him." I could see from the way she talks that she knew him really well. Of course, they knew each other very well since they were childhood friends.

Childhood friends? Wait? What if she likes him?

"I don't like the way you look. Don't worry, I don't like him! We're just a mere friend!" She laughs as she throw me some pillows.

"Stop assuming things, Candice. I just adore him because he's talented. I just idolize him and that's it. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Really, huh? Fans never remain as a fan once they were actually close to their idols." She raise her brow up and down with a teasing smile. "You know what I mean. You have a chance!"

I imagine what she said and I can't help it but to blush. I covered my face with my hands and we both laugh.

Another knock at the door. It's Calum.

"Bonding without me? It's not a good idea." He came in and sat at my chair. "So what's the news!?"

"Nothing!" I said and Candice start to laugh again. "Shut up, Candice!"