17-Revelation2.0

-Carrie/Azalea-

"So... I'm going to show you a picture and tell me who it is.." the interviewer announced to the lads.

I heard different funny reaction coming from each of themm I'm currently here in the backstage waiting for my turn. Waiting to be called by Mr. George, the host of this show.

"I'm pretty nervous? Is that nudes?" Michael said reason for everyone to laugh.

"No. But maybe someone... That is more interesting..." Mr. George said and he pointed his hand with a card, where the questions were written, and a picture shows in the screen.

It's me hanging out with the boys.

Everyone 'ohh-ed'.

"...so... Who's this girl?" Mr. George asked grinning.

"That... Is an insane fan." Ash said and I saw Luke punch his shoulder a little.

"Yeah, she's always there wherever we are... It's pretty annoying" Michael once again crack a joke. Wait for me, Clifford. I'll kick your balls.

"Really? That was sick! Hahaha!" mr. George join him in cracking a joke. "Come on guys... Let's be serious. Who is she?"

"Do the honor, Cal." Luke said looking next to him where Calum was sitted.

"...erm.. She's my sister. Yeah. We all know that I was adopted... And then last November, they found her. She's the real daughter of my parents." he said seriously.

"Really... Let's hear your little tale but first, let's call on... Calum Hood's sister... Carrie!"

Aw shit! It's my turn! Panic mode on!

I heard a round of applause as I step in the stage. That was the time I notice that the couch where they were, is only for 4 person.

Okay.. Don't stumble. Don't fall. Don't slide down. Don't be creepy!

I'm wearing a floral dress and a pair of sneakers but still Luke stand up and help me climbed in.

'Thanks' I mouthed.

As I settle down the couch (which was, Luke offered his sit to me so now his sitting in the couch's arm rest) Mr. George hand me the microphone.

"Erm. Hi everyone.." I greeted the audience. Luke told me to do that first. Everyone claps.

"So... How are you, Carrie? How's your life now being Calum's sister?" he asked me.

Okay, don't stutter.

"First... I prefer Azalea instead of Carrie..." everyone laughs. "I'm great today... And.. Being her sister was really sick and sometimes tiring but then it's enjoyable."

Half true.

It's fun not until he confessed to me then the next day, he's with Faye.

"How bout the boys?"

"They're so nice to me.. All of them. They're insane, as Michael call it." and I smiled.

"How'a your relationship with your parents and siblings?"

"Good. I got to know them very well.. Each day." and I nod.

No more questions please.

And Lord answers my prayer. The hotspot was no longer in me. The boys discussed about their upcoming concerts and T.V. guestings. Also they promote their newest albums and merchs.

"...so before we end this interview... I want to show you something... It's a picture from an unknown source and was taken during your camping last week..." he pointed his hand again in the big screen and it reaveled the most controversial picture.

What the fucking hell is this?

It's me kissing someone. And if my memory serves me right, it was... Calum.

The picture was blurred a little but I cannot deny it that the girl in the picture was me. My head was tilted to the right which show my face. Covering me was the guy's back. He's wearing a blue hoodie and a plain black cap.

"What the--" Michael said jaw dropping.

Nobody expect this.

"--hell.." Ash continued Michaels expression.

"Obviously, it was you, Azalea.." he gives emphasis to my name which I corrected earlier. "According to the rumors... The guy in the picture was your own brother, Calum. Is it true? Do you have an incest relationship with him?"

Aw shit? We are all suprised. We all knew who it was and we can't say who it is. Of course, we cant.

Who captured it? I'm sure it's one of us. But it's not the issue right now. The issue was about our relationship.

I look at Calum that is currently looking down unsure. What should I say, Calum?

Why did you kissed me?!

Why did you do it in the first place?

"It was me. It's me who kissed her."

"Whoah... Breaking news, Luke Hemmings admitted that he kissed his bro's sister!"

Luke? Luke why?

"She was sleeping that time on my shoulder... and I kissed her. So it's not Calum. Why would Calum even do that anyway?" he chuckled. Is it me or not that notice the nervousness in his voice.

"Yah.. You're right.. He wouldn't do it since she's his sister. So are you telling me that you two were dating?"

"Yeah.. We're dating now and Calum is fine with that. Right, Cal?" Luke asked looking at Calum.

Intense, I would say.

"Yeah.. I let him date her." he said shoting him a fierceful glare.

"See? Well.. Cal is now currently in love with his long time bestfriend, Faye..."

Woah, not in the plan. Everything is not in the plan!

I smell another fight between Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood.