day 6 | make it right

Playlist for the chapter;
I like me better by lauv, Your shirt by Chelsea Cutler; Falling like the stars by James Arthur; Rewrite the stars by Ed Sheeran; Talking to the moon by Bruno mars; Make it right by BTS (ft. Lauv)

Anime movies I highly recommend to watch; Your name, A whisker away, Weathering with you, A silent voice, 5 centimetres per second, The garden of words.

If it was a week ago, and someone were to tell him that he'd fall in love by the end of these seven days.

Jeongguk would've had probably laughed it off or yet better chose to toss it away as a joke, a very nasty joke.

But now, when light in the form of a human came stumbling into his life, a little too unexpectedly, he never thought he'd experience those kind of emotions as well.

It was all so movie-ish, really.

And it's so funny because when you fall in love, everything seems to start floating around in air. Out of nowhere, rainbows of maybe more than seven colours feels blinding and ponytails one would've never ever seen, even in nursery rhymes of kindergarten starts dancing to the most dumbest song.

Yet surprisingly, when it all happens, you feel like you'd blast in the next second because of the state of euphoria it brings along, nearly in bundles.

And in his case, it was happening to him now. Maybe not now. Maybe it started a day before, or an hour prior to now or any other random minute of the past days, seconds would be fine too.

Honestly speaking, he hadn't had any idea when it started. But he could care less.

It's also funny that one starts looking a little more beautiful after you fell in love with them. But it can be an exception when it comes to Taehyung.

Taehyung was always beautiful. In every ways. In all aspects.

Even if he did nothing, he was beautiful. Be it having a stoic expression or randomly hissing about anything Jeongguk would do, which either would piss him off or make him piss his own pants.

He was always beautiful.

Everything he did was endearing, heartwarming and Jeongguk didn't know when it started affecting his own heart.

Was it even normal to have your heartbeats drum in a pace absolutely not normal upon the sight of the one you thought you were falling for, in an extremely slow pace yet it was everything but...that?

And when you realise, you have to keep your hand over your chest just for the sake of calming it down?

Jeongguk thought it wasn't normal.

And even if it was that, he found it anything but harmful. It was like the feeling of slowly falling into an abyss, where there was no exit yet you wouldn't want to find any because then only it dooms to you that that's where you belong.

And maybe Jeongguk knew where he belonged. Where his heart belonged.

It didn't occur to him suddenly though.

It's slow, like the light of millions of stars at infinity which covers numerous light years just to fall upon the earth. It's intertwining of hands when neither of them were noticing. It's quiet whispers and mindless rambling on top of their voices. It's meeting their soulmates without even knowing each other for an hour.