1• 'I LOVE YOU JULIE'

WHEN YOUR BESTFREIND IS A GIRL

   At first I thought I wanted to be with Julie only because she's been my only friend and comfort since the incident with my parents when I was nine.

   To cut the long story short my dad found out I wasn't his biological daughter got mad and drunk and while he was still hurting, he in his bid to make me feel left out drove my twin sister and our one year old brother off the bridge killing his own offsprings and splitting my family into four.

   My siblings in the grave he in a psychiatrist hospital my mum with her psychologist turned husband and me in the orphanage before Julie's parents took me in.

   Now I'm sixteen.

   And I've come to understand that my heart skipping a beat when I see my best friend smile, the dreams I have of us together, the urge to possess her are not because she's just my best friend.

   But because I'm in love with my best friend.

   "Hey girl" Julie called giving me a hug before settling on the queen sized bed we've been sharing since my nightmares started. And it took me a while to shake off her scent before I replied her.

   "Sup Julie you woke up pretty early today." I said turning to face her and my breath gets stuck in my throat.

   She's putting on my favourite underwear of hers, a set of pink and black lingerie.

   "Yeah, Jude called," not Jude again.

   She caught her boyfriend, Jude cheating and their relationship hasn't been so smooth since then.

   I wonder why she's still going to him.

   He doesn't love her, I do.

  "said he has something to say."

   "You promised me to never see him again though, he never says anything to make you feel better." Ido." Sadly I wasn't courageous enough to mention the last part to her. My best friend is straight.

   And the only time it didn't seem like it was in 10th grade when she was dared to kiss someone, though I was jealous that Jude was playing with us, I couldn't help the surprise when I felt her soft juicy lips on mine which she retracted before I could master the sync.

   It gave me good dreams for two months straight.

   "Yh I know I know but he really begged me to come." And I'm so pissed off because I know how much she can't stand his plea.

   She would give in to anything as long as he begged her.

   " He only wants to talk though, why are you putting this on?" I just had to voice out my discontent.

   "Jude loves it." She said with an eyeroll.

   "I showed him the day you got them for me, and now I want to show him while it's on me I don't want others doing that." She said as she tried out her earrings.

   "What about me?"

   "Did you just say something Sam?" I didn't realize I said that loud.