part 5

Inside the head of the happily married- The Devil In This Marriage.

Wife's P.O.V

Morning sex with your very loving husband in the most sensual of ways is the best way to start the day. I mean you both get satisfied in the end and from the very beginning of every thing all of your body cells are reacting and all.

As much as I'd want to go into details about how I felt with each and every touch and stroke I got this morning, as much as I'd want to explain in details the pattern of each and every action and reaction, as much as I'd love to explain the biology and scientific part of what took place this morning, I'd rather join my darling husband in our morning prayer.

The best part of the best part of the very best part of this marriage after sex is our love for God.

Shawn wouldn't for anything in this world leave the house without us having at least thirty minutes of our morning praying.

It's the second thing that completes our day after sex.

"In God's name we've prayed." Shawn's deep and pussy dripping sexy voice said as we rounded up our second prater session.

I'm the Catholic, he's the Protestant but we serve the same God and ...

.........

Every time we would have sex, I try to remember how it all started, just like I'm doing now.

It was like highschool romance in workplace-young adult setting.

I, the rebellious but loved classmate with purple hair and he, the shy nerdy boy who couldn't live without his two lensed thick-framed black glasses.

Though that's totally the opposite of my highschool life.

And it was love at first sight for me, just that I had to do everything in my power to make him notice me and eventually fall in love with me.

And that kinda included putting off my pants.

He was shy at first but got a hang of it and though, I've never been with anyone asides from my girlfriend in highschool, I'd say sex has been heaven for me since I met Shawn.

Okay okay I wasn't all straight growing up, I was insecure, bullied and all that in highschool, till Tammy came.

She stood up for me in everyway she could and the only way I felt like I could pay her back was return her feelings.

So I let her be the boo throughout our relationship and just when I was beginning to love her for who she was and completely see her that way, she died.

Leaving me alone and empty, but since she already set the path for me, so being the co-founder and owner of sapphire enterprises, my journey afterwards wasn't filled with bullies anymore but loneliness and the need to be loved.

And that emptiness and desire was taken care of after I met Shawn.

I still feel like I owe him for that and to cap it, was his faithfulness while we were courting.