6•'INSIDE THE HEAD OF THE HAPPILY MARRIED II'

TILL DEATH DO US PART

   I've never had food this bland in my entire life, even my mother who practically lived the second twenty three years of her life as a whore going from one scum bag's bed to another cooks way better than this, like who the fuck cooks with so little salt.

   Why in this world do married women lose it all from their wedding day.

   I swear she was such a great cook that I would intentionally starve so I get to eat as much food as she could make because she was an oh so amazing cook.

   But now, right now, I can't seem to wrap my head around Jennifer's incapability.

   "Honey do you want me to feed you or something." The old woman said wiping the sauce stain on my mustache.

   I didn't mean to call her old, I mean she's just thirty but she looks like a seventy year old. I mean how could she let herself look so ugly just because she has been married for 6 years.

   I also remember her saying she hated guys with mustache and loved me because I always shaved my beards.

   And all my attempt to irritate her by keeping my beards, to get a reaction that will prompt her to ask for a divorce proved abortive.

   Instead she started acting like an old woman would,just because no, she's still in love with me as from day one.

   When I was all panicky because I had forgotten a completed project at my hoe's place.

   Knowing she worked with a rival company, I knew I was screwed if she found the files.

   But it turned out that my dear Jennifer was already in love with me, so to her, I was worth more than the two billion dollar project her company was about to lose.

   To be honest I liked her at some point and that's over now. I got a lot of hoes waiting to be banged.

   "Bye darling I'll leave for the meeting already."

   "It's still in three hour's time though. Why don't you at least finish your breakfast? Remember you once had stomach ulcers we don't want it to repeat itself now do we?" She asked with a smile on her face .

   A very annoying one at that. Why does she have to be so annoying and but I'll hold my stance today.

   "Yes darling I'll definitely get something to eat there don't worry I'll be fine I can always eat and get satisfied outside." I said totally implying something else when I mentioned getting satisfied.

   "Or maybe not." She said with a weird look on her face.

   The expression on her face was frightening enough to make the spoon in my mind and dirty thoughts on my mind fall.

   "What's going on Sweetheart, I'm just gonna finish this up before leaving." I said, the change of events making my voice shaky.

   "Look I'm eating already." I said stuffing the tasteless meal with urgency down my throat, choking in the process.

   "Look I'll finish up before leaving for the meeting okay." I said moving backwards on the diner chair till my back hit the wall and my cough was becoming more alarming that I couldn't bring myself to say a word.

   I felt like I could die from the cough and a knife stab at the same time.

   But her scary approach with the knife made me wish I could enter the wall.

   It looks like she would stab me any moment from now.

Wife's P.O.V