10•'IN ANGEL'S YARD II'

ANGEL WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE REAL       

  Might Lose My Boyfriend To
The Dead Girl.
- Trust was not enough to keep him

JANE'S P.O.V

   "And I can't help but blame myself for all this." Emily cried.

   Really I'm her best friend and yes I agree with her.

   She is to blame for the crisis in her relationship.

   She always wanted someone she could control,so she did her research and found Derrick.

   She realized he was a great writer and wanted more. Just like the greedy person that she is.

   I wouldn't blame her though, she is her father's true daughter.

   And I can't wait to see her reaction when she realises that she's not her father's only daughter as she and the rest of the world thinks and that we aren't just best friends.

   But step siblings.

   I can't wait to see her self destruct when she becomes aware of everything that was kept from her so she could lead a stress free life.

   So she could be innocent, while the rest of us were forced to face the harsh reality of this life.

   She was so loved while the rest of us were forced to face rejection while growing up.

   She had everything at her beck and call while the rest of us had to grow up wanting our basic needs, while the rest of us grew up considering good health a luxury.

   So I can't wait to see her lose everything she ever loved and held dearly.

   And I'm already seeing that happen.

   The only boyfriend she has ever had feelings for seems to have a falling out with her.

   "Nowadays,he seems distracted."

   "Like it's just his physical body present but his mind and soul are absent.

   "Every time I catch him not paying attention, it's always because of the dead girl."

   "He's always so occupied with her that he forgets all about my existence, Jane." The ungrateful bitch kept saying as she stuffed her overly perfect face with fruits.

   She didn't realize how lucky she was till she started losing her stuff.

   This Derrick guy is the most faithful of all her boyfriends and it's a surprise how blind she was to it.

   I found out how faithful he was by testing him.

   And before you all start judging me, I did it for her.

   I mean I helped her test him, just like I did with her other boyfriends, with Shawn,Divine, Jonathan and Newton. I mean my best friend is such a dumbass, so dumb that she didn't realize all the goodies she was missing out with those guys.