2• 'I LOVE YOU JULIE II'

NEVER WILL I EVER STOP LOVING JULIE

   The walk through to the living room wasn't a smooth one as Julie in her influenced state kept trying to pull off the rest of her cloth.

   And haven rejected help from both the helps and the cabman.

    Pulling her up the stairs was another hassle that I really just wanted to get her take her bath downstairs so she'll be settled when she wakes but then my best friend has had a beef with the other restrooms in the house since last Halloween.

   I really didn't mean to act like I was murdered there, she's a fan of horror movies and I thought she'd love to see it happen live forgetting she would have a hair hurt on my body.

   "Two steps to go." I said panting as we both continued going up the stairs like two drunkards.

   "17 more steps to go Sam?" She asked, sounding so cute and totally distracting me.

   "No Julie it's one more step" I said in a bid to explain which turned out to be a really big mistake as my eyes got stuck on her face accessing the now obvious deep blush and freckles on her face.

   "Sam" "Sam" the height of panic in her voice brought me back to the present.

   "Are we falling again?" She asked now crying and the only thing that saved us from tumbling back down the seventeen stairs we just climbed was the survival skills I learnt with Julie during one of our grade eight karate classes, leaving me to fall flat with my back and she flat on her face but on me.

   And yeah I get to taste my best friend's lips again, only this time she doesn't remove them immediately and only when the heat of it all was beginning to get too intense did I decide the only way to stop it was by hurt myself again.

   "Julie?"

   "Hmm" she sounded really dizzy so I decide to let it be and take her to the bathroom.

   "Julie is listening to Sam" then I thought why not ask again.

   I mean who knows it could be a different answer this time.

   "Do you love me?"

   "Do you love Sam your best friend?" I asked again.

   "Sam" she started whimpering.

   "Sam don't cry, I love you." And I glued to the spot.

   Doesn't she know what she does to me?

   Can't she hear the racing of my heart?

   Is..    ..?

   But her next statement leaves me in a state of heartbreak.

   "I love you very much, I love Sam, I love my daddy , I love my mummy, I love Judieeee."

   "No Julie not that type of love," I said with a little bit of hope, "do you love me like you love your Judie?"

   "No I love my Judieeee alone and I love my Sam like I love my mummy and da..."

   "You know what Julie, let's go take your bath so you'd sleep, it's fine."

   A sneak at my reflection in the closet made me understand why she said not to cry, as my face was red with tears and then I realised,it had been me sniffling since, not her.

   "But Julie doesn't want Sam to cry again, because Julie loves Sam like,"

   like what like Jude? I thought.