part 8

Due To Die2

I'd recommend you put

# is it just me#

by **Sasha Sloan**
on repeat with your headsets to flow better with this chapter.

  Funny but Prince has being much more of a surprise than just my nurse, I wonder if he is like that with every other patient who entered this room or if it's because I'm the first female patient he is in charge of.

   I clocked twenty one yesterday and I've never been as happy in my whole life, he brought me my sketch book since I couldn't do any strenuous activities and last night I had a strange dream that he confessed his love to me.

   Strange, but what isn't strange is what happens next which makes me hide my diary.

   My second aunt's, my uncle's, Cindy's mum's and my ex' faces appear in that order from the door.

   What a pleasant visit.

   Irony.

   Bringing out my sketch pad and pencil to finish the design I started, I pretend not to see them and get to work but of course it doesn't work as my sketch book is yanked out of my hand leaving me in a panic.

   My sketch book, my life, nothing can happen to it.

  "The same reason why my daughter is dead is this book. I'm going to shred it this instant "

   "No please don't please." I pleaded honestly as my weak body fell off the bed in my attempt to grab the book from Mrs Sullivan.

   I guess she was surprised by my sudden outburst as she dropped the sketch book carelessly, she is happy she got my attention, but I'm not as I crawl to pick it up, my book looks rough, looks crumpled.

   As far as my memory can take me, I don't remember ever begging for anything, even when she pulled my hair and threatened to sue me for killing her daughter, I didn't say a single word of pleading or apology.

   I mean I didn't even beg for my life.

   I didn't find it significant in any way after all those loses.

   The only thing that mattered to me the life fashion designing gave me, the life I was forced to quite to keep the life I never wanted.

   My sight wanders towards my crumpled sketchbook and I don't realise the sobs that came after my silent tears until o felt Prince's presence. Then silence.

   The room is empty, everyone is gone except Prince and a few doctors and nurses which he dismissed after.

   But my head isn't empty as it is again filled with the questions why those people visited.

   But I have my answer already.

   To make life hard on me,the murderer but did they forget that I was closest to those people and I was the one in pain the most?

   I could feel a headache slowly before Prince's intervention.
   He's such a life saver.