Prologue

Me: So here I am trying to do something a tad bit different. This is based off a poem I wrote called 'Butterfly' and that's why the title is 'Butterfly'

Laura: We can see that.

Me: Don't be a brat, Laura. You agree don't you, Arthur?

Arthur: Meow (I really don't care)

Me: See, he agrees.

Laura: Arthur, you traitor. Anyways, Chari gives out a warning, this story can contain quite a bit of gore, death, blood and insanity along with stalking. Readers you have been warned.

***************************************************************************************************************

“You’re an idiot, Arthur!” the teenaged girl shouted in exasperation to her cat that stood shivering atop a tree branch. Laura sighed, she had tried to stop the idiot kitten from chasing a squirrel up a tree but maybe his feline side was more powerful than his rational side. She tried to climb the tree but the branch was a bit too high and she had nothing to get a good grip on; Laura was frustrated she couldn’t just leave her best friend up there, terrified to the point that his fur stood on end. The tree seemed to mock her short stature, making her scowl at the plant.

“Nyaow!!” Arthur mewled, terrified.

“I know, I know. Hold on, I’ll be right up to get you! Right after I find something to stand on… this bloody park is useless.” Laura grumbled, looking around. Though, she suddenly spotted the blur of somebody running past her and the next moment, the person had landed on the branch that Arthur was on. Laura didn’t feel the need to hide her surprise, so she let her jaw drop to the floor, as she watched the person pick up her kitten and land back on the ground, light on his feet, like he had been doing this all his life.

“I believe, he’s yours.” A really sexy voice told Laura, who took her cat from his arms with a slight blush on her face. Who wouldn’t blush? That voice is just… hot damn!

“Yeah, thank you so much.” Laura smiled at the young man, with the best smile she said. Though, Laura was a bit taken aback by the fact that the hood he wore shadowed his eyes. Laura sensed people giving the man strange looks and worried looks at Laura, like he would do something that would scar Laura for the rest of her life right then and there. He looked like the type… he has DEATH tattooed on his fingers, it’s only natural that society would judge him but both Laura and Arthur never judge people by their cover. Also the tattoos he had were quite cool.

He pulled down a hood for a short while and met Laura’s own dark green eyes with his very piercing grey, before running a hand through his hair and winking. Then he went on his way with a “see ya” and Laura reacted a tad bit late in replying to that statement. Arthur was giving Laura a mischievous look and Laura suddenly forgot about the interesting man and she went on to lecture Arthur about listening to her when she says something.

Elsewhere, those grey eyes were on Laura once again and they watched her every move, his breath hitched in surprise when he saw that smile once again. That serene innocent smile that you don’t see in many people nowadays, it seemed to brighten his entire world. A strange sort of an urge to see that smile every single day filled the young man as he watched Laura play with her cat. There was nothing but adorable radiating from every atom of her body, those dark emerald eyes, dark blonde hair, everything. He wanted to see her over and over again, he somehow had to see her, whatever the cost he had to see her, see her smiling. He didn’t know her name, so he observed her thinking of a nickname to call her. She would always flutter away and smile that smile, bringing joy to his life and probably others just like a…

“Butterfly.” He said and looked back at her. “Oh, my lovely little butterfly, one day you will know that your smile belongs to me now. Not in a bad way though, love.”

Laura sneezed violently making the unsuspecting Arthur let out a terrified mewl and fall over. Laura blinked and looked around for the person that might be thinking about her, but shrugged when she found nothing.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************Me: Well doesn't our mystery man sound a tad bit creepy. Just the way I like it.

Laura: You weird person. 

Me: Anyways here's the prologue, I'm sure its stupid, cause I've never done a prologue before. Please, I except constructive criticism. Stay tuned for the next one guys!