The sort-of Stalker

Me: Is he a stalker or not a stalker? You shall never know. Mystery... mystery... mystery.

Shachi: I'm not sure if I should sweat drop at that or smile...

Me: You decide... *waves hands around in a mysterious way*

Shachi: Okay, you're weird.

Me: Oh, Shachi-kun, you flatter me!

Shachi: That wasn't a compliment! Chari does not own One Piece, just her OCs and the plot bunny.

Me: I love bunnies!

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A few interesting facts about Laura's high school is that it's just plain weird and its students are as stuck and pompous as they can get, everyone except for a few people here and there and Laura of course. Another interesting fact is that it is in fact a neighbor to a large Campus that has many different buildings for each faculty and the building the school is the closest to is the medical building. One more interesting or quite uninteresting in Laura's case is the fact that the medical faculty contains a quite the large male population and almost 90% of this male population consists of 'hot' guys. Laura likes sitting next to the fence that separates the two properties for a few main reasons; one, there is a large oak tree there that is quite shady and comfortable to sit under, two, watching the weird arse girls in her school who just love to flirt with the boys getting turned down is quite amusing, three, there is a certain mystery man that seems to stare at her a lot and she wants to keep an eye on him.

Laura wondered what Arthur might be doing at home and she hoped he hadn't raided the fridge like that last time when he had played around with his catnip too much and gotten hungry. She munched on her sandwich while sniggering at the resident popular clique trying to get in with one of the university boys that looked bored as hell. He wore a pair of sunglasses and a French style pink and blue hat, Laura had to admit he was cute but she didn't care anyways, it was just amusing to watch him get tortured. He spotted Laura looking at him and gave her a smile which Laura returned like a normal person would, when she felt someone's eyes on her. There he was again, that man...

"Who in the world are you?" Laura asked from no one in particular. He always wore a hoodie, the hood was up, there were yellow sunglasses over his eyes and even though Laura couldn't see his eyes on her, she could feel them. He would always have a medical book in his hand and occasionally he would glance up from the book at Laura and just stare, neither would he look down if Laura stared back. These little staring contests seemed to start around the same time when Surgeon of Death started to visit her but she never found anything that related Surgeon of Death to this man. Of course not, she's only heard his voice and she hasn't exactly talked to this man, has she?

Suddenly, Laura decided to try something new, she put up her hand and gave him a small wave as a small hello. Laura did not expect him to reply because that might reduce his creepy aspect now that she just confirmed that she knows he's staring. He smirked and gave out what looked like a chuckle before giving her a two fingered salute giving Laura a full view of the tattoos he had on his arm. They were cool, Laura had to admit but they looked familiar too but sadly for Laura she was quite forgetful but she decided to let it go or otherwise her head would be filled with nothing but thought of those tattoos. However, the blonde had to admit, what the man was doing was really creepy and if Laura had been some other girl they would have freaked out by now but luckily for him Laura like adventure and having a stalker sounds fun for some reason.

"Oh, shit! I completely forgot I have a sketch to do!" Laura cried, holding her head in panic. She took out her sketch book and her brain decided to give her an artist's block at the last moment. "Damn it, Laura, think of something, you're Kelly-sensei's best student! Oh... him"