Bitch Please, I'm British!!

Me: I'm back, y'all! Whoo hoo!! And now i have time till September to properly pay attention to most of my stories!! 

Laura: Thank God for that, I though you had forgotten about us. 

Me: NO! Never! I would never forget about you-...!

Law: *stuffs wailing Chari in box* Chari does not own One Piece. Enjoy the chapter. 

*****************************************************************************************************

The horn was tooting outside on the bright and beautiful Sunday morning and Laura skipped out of her apartment with her bags and Arthur to see her male neighbors ogling at the very beautiful black and yellow Ferrari parked outside the complex. No one would expect such a car to be outside such a small apartment complex and no one expected the people in the car to be waiting for the British anti-social teenager that lived next door. The old lady that had her apartment next door to Laura's let herself give out a small smile, she was really happy for Laura and the lovely boys that came to pick her up seemed to be those true friends that she really needed. She truly was happy for her.

"Whoa, it's my first time in a Ferrari, I feel like I shouldn't be in here and I might do something to it." Laura commented marveling at the interior of the lovely car and to make matters even more mind blowing the doors opened upwards! Laura again began to feel like she didn't belong and Penguin, who was sitting in the back seat with Laura, pulled her into a playful one arm hug with a large grin, before ruffling her hair with his fist.

"Hey now, any friend of Law-san's is a friend of his Ferrari. Maybe after you get your driving license when you're 18, we could get Law-san to give it to you so you could take it for a spin on the highways." He winked.

Laura gasped. "I could never do that! What if I mess up?"

"Don't worry, Laura-ya. My mechanic is the best one around, he won't mind fixing up a few dents and scratches." Law said from the driver's seat. "And I also love to annoy him, so it would be quite fun."

"You're mean, Law-san." The other three said at the same time, making Law laugh at them. The four and a half hour drive was filled with fun conversations and dancing to the music that played in the radio, though Law mostly focused on the road. Not once did they make Laura feel like she didn't belong there, amongst their little circle and Laura couldn't be happier.

"We're here!" Shachi announced and Laura knew this Holiday Home had to be something impressive but she still couldn't help but be awed by it. It was a white washed building that looked similar to Tony Stark's home in Iron Man, but it probably was smaller and did not have a high-tech lab as a basement along with a wide array of extremely expensive cars. Law may be rich but he certainly wasn't a multi-billionaire, playboy, philanthropist... person. It also has its own pool which was another amazing thing and it overlooks the beach; even better!

"Wow, thanks for inviting me, guys." Laura probably thanked for the tenth time that day.

"Stop it, you silly girl, you're our friend now and what sort of friends would we be if we didn't drag you along to have fun?" Penguin laughed. "Now, hurry up, let's go to the beach! It's time for some summer freak outs!"

Shachi and Penguin were very busy ogling at all the beach babes that were running around the beach in their bikinis, Laura just looked at them with distaste but only the extremely flamboyant and presumptuous looking people. Most where quite humble and pretty, one family even offered Laura to build a really big sand castle with them, which Laura immediately agreed to and Law was too busy escaping the sun to join them. She had fun building that sand castle which was almost four feet tall, the two children a 10 year old and an 8 year old named it Castle Utgard after a castle that was found in the manga, Shingeki no Kyojin or Attack on Titan.