I think I'm being stalked...

Me: I hear a 'no shit' somewhere. Please feel free to comment on it, dear readers. 

Laura: I'm being stalked?

Me: *spoiler alarm* No. 

Laura: But I thought- 

Me: You're not being stalked. I do not own One Piece. Go to your room, Laura.

Laura: Hey, I'm your age! 

Me: Go to your room. 

*****************************************************************************************************

 Laura had two days till they left for Yomiyama and she felt quite inclined to do a bit of shopping. For one, she had absolutely no swimwear whatsoever, the last time she went to the beach was close to five or six years ago. Secondly, she did need a few more clothes to add to her wardrobe and even though Laura was not someone who was particularly fond of shopping but she knew she had to do it. So dressed in her favorite sleeveless hoodie and jeans, Laura walked out with Arthur atop her head once more towards the mall, a place she never liked because that's where all the 'cool' people hung out.

Laura sighed for the umpteenth time that day, she had managed to get herself a good enough swimsuit that wasn't some skimpy shit that they store clerks tried to suggest to her and she had managed to score on some pretty good summer clothes. They were quite boyish too, which suited her taste because Laura was one girl who hated anything girly, she just found stuff like that aggravating, especially the color pink which made her want to gag. Though, that didn't mean she didn't like the Sakura flowers, they were just the most beautiful wonders that the world could offer her.

"Meow..." Arthur mewled, weakly, exaggerating the fact that he is hungry like the little furry drama queen he is, making Laura chuckle at him.

"Alright, alright, you drama queen, let's something to eat, so just shut up, okay."

Laura visited the café she sometimes like to visit on Saturdays when she is bored and as nothing else better to do, the waiters and waitresses are nice too, because they let her bring Arthur inside, as long as he doesn't cause any trouble. Arthur wasn't known to be naughty so he had been on his best behavior but Laura had decided to keep him inside her backpack just in case any of the other customers did not feel comfortable with a cat beside them. It was a small café that didn't get many customers but served very homely food and drinks that somehow reminded Laura of her Grandma's cooking. It was quite nostalgic because it reminded her of the days she spent back in London with her grandparents until she was old enough to move to Japan and lead her own life.

The waitress came by and Laura ordered, a milkshake for her and two pieces of chocolate brownie for her and Arthur, she gave her a bright smile and left to bring in their orders. She sat patiently, silently humming along to the songs they had playing on the radio, it was a good station maybe she should ask them about it. The waitress came back with her orders and Laura dug into her scrumptious looking brownie which was just begging to be eaten. Arthur was purring while eating his as well, showing how much he enjoyed the cake. That was when Laura got the familiar feeling of someone's eyes on her, she was just about to take a sip of her milkshake when she got that feeling and unlike other times it didn't seem to settle well in her gut.

Laura looked up and scanned the environment hoping to find whoever was giving her this feeling, when her eyes landed on one man, sitting just and empty table away from her, giving her the most piercing stare she ever felt. Laura, for once, recognized him almost immediately, he was the guy from the university, the one that stares at her every single time she comes to sit under the big oak tree near the fence. Laura had never had a problem with him when he was staring at her in the university and she would go so far as to stare back and wave but here, something just didn't settle well in her gut. The glaze on one of the glasses on his yellow shades had shifted and through the darkness of his hood, Laura saw an eye staring straight into her soul.