Starting Together

Piper's POV

Abduction is the word that describes how Alex Vause took my heart. It wasn't gradual, she just abducted it.

Today was a big day for Alex and I. It is out two year anniversary. For most people, two years isn't a big deal, but for Alex and I it is. We've both been to prison, and had our ups and downs, but now.. everything is good.

"Piper get down here! I have something for you!" I heard Alex say from downstairs. I made my way down all 26 stairs and walked into the kitchen.

When I got there I saw my beautiful girlfriend. She was on her laptop until I put my arms around her. "Hey beautiful." I said, as she kissed me. Alex turned around and she grabbed my arms. "So what do you have for me?" I asked.

We walked onto the back deck and I saw our good friends, Nicky, Lorna, and there was another person there. I later found out that the person was Lorna's sister. I looked out to the water and when I turned back to Alex, she was on her knees.

I covered my mouth, I was so shocked.

"Piper Elizabeth Chapman, will you become my wife? I know the past couple of years have been hell, but we've known each other for so long, and I just want to be with you. Please Pipes I love you so much." Alex said.

I grabbed her hands, and said "yes, why wouldn't I?!" And kissed her. This is exactly what I needed. I needed someone to spend the rest of my life with, and Alex was who I wanted that someone to be.

"Thats not all, I also have this" Alex said while passing me an envelope. I opened it up, it was 2 plane tickets to Paris. "Our Honeymoon?" I asked. She shook her head and said "This is for tonight. We're going for some alone time and to look at some houses or apartments there"

Alex has always surprised me, in everything that she does. I talked with my friends for a bit and then Alex and I quickly packed.

We headed for the airport and things just started for us. I honestly never thought that Alex and I would go anywhere after both of us being in prison, but I was wrong. Alex and I were going places, and the future with Alex Vause no longer scared me.

Alex and I boarded the plane and it was off to France we went. I had the window seat and I looked out the window while holding her hand.

"I love you." Alex said to me. I kissed her hand and said "I love you too, Alex."

"Are you sure you want to leave America? Pipes, if not, we don't have to." Alex said. I shrugged "its okay, really." I said.

I started to get worried, Alex seemed like something was going on and she was trying to escape something. But I didn't let that bother me too much, all I knew was that I wanted Alex, Nothing but Alex.

We were starting something together, something that would last forever. Alex is mine. And I'm not sharing.