Greetings From Moscow

*Nicky's POV*

The lady with the accent was no other but Red.

The whole situation got a hundred times more awkward. How were we meant to react? We were all former prisoners. We knew what Red was capable of. Did she scare us? Yes. Well, I can't speak for Piper, but Red scared me because I know she cares about me.

"You just don't learn do you?"  She said. We turned around and had no idea what to do.

Red started walking towards us with a fleet of tall, strong men standing behind her. Piper started walking forward to meet eye to eye with the Russian.

"What do you mean, I just don't learn?" Piper said getting my very defensive. Red looked down and chuckled.

"Oh come on Chapman. Former prisoner. Now you're here, almost killing someone. Ha, interesting." Red said. Piper looked at me, and then back at Red.

The two went back and forth about what had happened to Alex, and explains why she was there.

We quickly discovered that Red had reconnected with her old Mafia ties. She sent all these people on elaborate missions. Hurting Alex was one of them.

She apparently didn't think the results would end how they did. Part of Reds mafia involvement was gaining control of the drug rink. She wanted any and every power she could get. Things in the alley quickly turned as Piper went to walk away.

Piper turned around, grabbed her hair, let go, and turned back to Red and lunged.

The two never really got along. But when Piper found the truth, there was not stopping her. This was it.

The two were going at it. Reds army of men had to pull her off, and I had to get Piper. Pipes walked away.

I was left in the alley way looking eye to eye with Red. I had no words to say. I was conflicted. I loved both of them. I didn't know who to choose.

As I was walking away, Red grabbed my hand. "Nicky. Wait" she said. I turned back and stood there. "Ma, I gotta go. I have to see Alex and keep Piper in line." I said. She pulled me in closer.

"That's the thing. I'm your mother. I've been there for you when those two weren't. I care. I could feed you. Provide for you. Keep you out of prison. Nicky, join us. The pay is better. Everything is." She said.

"But.. I've made my mark" I said before being interrupted. "With me, you can build an empire. The possibilities are endless. You'd have all the money you could want again." Red said pulling me in closer.

I was quite for some time. I didn't know what to do. I tried to think of both offers. But I just didn't know. Red made many good points. But I had to figure if they were with it for not.

I had to think of my friends. I didn't want it all to crash and burn.

Red grabbed my face. "What? Nicky join us." She said while she was being comforting to me. She pushed me back a little bit, and stuck out her hand.

"Do we have a deal?" She said urging that I shake her hand.

I turned away, and then back at her. Took a deep breath.

Looked at the hand that fed me for so long. Sighed.

"Yeah, ma. We have a deal." I said while shaking her hand.