Suspension

*Sorry for the chapter length of this one*
Alex's POV

I was worried that Piper qas catching on.
I hoped she wasn't.

I was just trying to get everything to be perfect for our wedding. That's all I was doing, I was planing our wedding. I didn't want Piper to have to worry or fuss.

"Good morning beautiful!" I said to Piper as she walked in the kitchen. She was tired, I could tell. She sat down and I handed her a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Alex, who's 'Stella'?" Piper asked. I smiled at her and said "She's my cousin I told you about. The one who wanted to know about tattoos and stuff." She smiled at me.

"I love you babe." I said as I kissed her head. We ate our breakfast and got dressed. "What do you feel like doing today?" I asked Piper.

She shrugged. Good thing I had things planed. We were going to travel to the country side and taste some wines.

I walked in the garage and saw a car with a note on the windshield. The note read "Alex, please meet me when you can. It's important" I heard Piper coming and crubbled the note.

"You have a car here? Since when?" Piper asked. I explained as we got in.

We were driving out and Piper found the note. "Whats this?" She asked. I told her it was the person I bought the house from.

We arrived at the Vinyard, and started our night. Piper stated to talk to some people and I stepped out.

I just hope Piper enjoys herself, she deserves it.