Back at it

*Alex's Pov*
I made sure to be quite as I was leaving the house, I didn't want to wake Piper. I closed the front door and started the car. I didn't turn the lights on until I was away from the house.

I drove the 3 miles to where I needed to be and waited for the mastermind of this operation to arrive. I was parked just by the Eifle Tower, it was so beautiful at night. All the lights were shimmering and it lit up all of Paris.

"Vause. Unroll the window, it's me." Tim Pieseki said. I unrolled the window and shook Tim's hand. "So, are you sure you want back into this? " he asked. I nodded, "I couldn't be more sure." I said back.

"I've seen your past work, and man, is it impressive. When I caught word that you wanted back in, I had to be the first person to get you." Pieseki said. I chuckled. "When are they getting here?" I asked. It was almost 1 in the morning when they finally came.

I did my business and after that Tim offered me to come by his place for some more business arrangements, and to talk about money.

*Now day time*
*Piper's Pov*
I spent the morning cleaning the house to get everything ready for our friends who were coming. I knew that their plane would be in soon and I had to get things done.

As I was cleaning, I noticed that the car was gone. Alex must be out. I guess I shouldn't worry so much. She'd come home, and when she does, she'll most likely have something for me or a good reason to why she was out for so long.

I was vacuuming the floor when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked at my phone and I had a text from Nicky.

"Hey, Chapman, we're at the airport come get us." The text read. I laughed and called Alex, to tell her that our friends are here.

Alex answered right away and headed to the airport.
*Alex's Pov*
"Hey, Pieseki, I gotta go. I'll see you Wednesday night." I said and left. I made my way to the airport to pick up Nicky, Lorna, Red, and anyone else who decided to come by.

I pulled up and saw them standing there and I was so glad to see them and they were glad to see me too.

We all piled into the car and headed back to the house. During the car ride, we caught up on what was going back on in the states and what was exciting here. Nicky told me that Stella was put back into jail and she was all beat up. I didn't dare tell them what happened.

We pulled up to the driveway and there Piper was, standing there waiting. Everyone started to smile and make high pitched noises. Our friends ran out of the car as soon as I parked it and we all joined together for a group hug.

"Oh, Alex, theres someone for you out back, Tim I think was his name?" Piper said.

"Pieseki, what the hell are you doing here? This is my home. You can't just invade." I said.

"Al, come on. I got your pay. I think you're gonna like this." He said while handing me 12 million dollars.

Piper walked out back and saw him handing me the money.

"What's going on?" She asked. I looked at her and said "This is Tim, I went to school with him, he's giving us honeymoon money!" I said hoping she'd buy it. She did and I was relieved.

"leave. If she knew I was doing this again, I'd get killed. Plus my heroine addicted friend is here. Ill see you Wednesday. " i said as Tim handed me more money, and the thing that I made the money off of.