Hand in the cookie jar

*Alex's POV*
I watched as Tim drove away. Desperately, I was hoping nobody saw what just happened. I didn't think anyone did. They were all too busy inside fussing over Piper. And strangely, I was okay with that. Nobody needed to know what was happening.

"Vause, get your ass back in here!" I heard Nicky call. I chuckled and turned back only to see that Nicky was right behind me. "Nichols, did you just get there?" I asked trying to stay as calm as possible.

The curly haired woman started to walk up to me. "Alex. I know what happened and I want the help. I could use the money anyway. And I know what you're going to say, I was a drug addict. But now, I'm as clean as a whistle. I could be like your mule or something. " She said. It wasn't a bad idea. I couldn't date use Piper again. But there was something that Nicky didn't know, then again, I suppose she doesn't really need to know.

We walked back inside, and joined Piper, Lorna, and everyone else. It was nice to see everyone. Yet so ironic. A room full of former prisoners, and there was absolutely no suspicion at the airport, or for the local police department here. Either way, i was enjoying the company.

We talked and ate for an hour. After that, our friends wanted to see more of France. As I did with Piper, they got a tour of the Eiffel Tower and some shopping in Paris. Standing by the Tower wasn't enough for our friends. Nicky wanted to go up in the tower. And we did just that.

After looking over all of France, we went shopping. Lorna and Piper went to look at hand bags, whilst Nicky and I looked at motorcycles.

"Vause, you're getting checked out by that one chick over there." Nicky said to me. I looked over my shoulder to see that it was Stella's sister, Amanda. She must have known what happened. I didn't need this right now.

*Pipers POV*
While I was enjoying my time with Lorna, i looked over to see Alex getting checked out by some mysterious woman. I got very upset and started to walk towards them.

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked waiting for an answer. The girl looked at me and then back to Alex. "Well, im waiting!" I said.

"Wow. You're really unbelievable. You know that?!" The woman said to Alex. I demanded an answer.

"Look Pipes. This is Stella's sister, Amanda. Stella sent her here because she didn't get her way. " Alex said to me.

Things were just so unclear. First Stella showed up saying that Alex was her girlfriend. And now her crazy bitch sister. Either something was going on that I didn't know about or it was just bad luck for Alex and I. Why can we never be happy?

Alex came up to me and wrapped her arms around me. "We will make sure they are no where near us. Even if it means us moving again. Piper. I love you." Alex said as we headed back home to try to forget all about Stella and her insane family.