Chapter 5: Trust

The elevator got down. I looked with disappointment to the ground. ''don't bother, you did great. They shouldn't have used real fire power'' A voice said. It was the leader of The Bad Batch. ''Shaak Ti thinks different out it'' I replied. ''About that, what did Shaak Ti meant about you not belonging here?'' the one with the glasses asked. Hunter looked angrily at him. I froze for a little, thinking about if I should tell them or not. I sighed. ''You wouldn't understand'' I replied. ''try'' the one said with the toothpick in his mouth. ''I'm from the future'' I said.

The Bad Batch looked confused at me. ''How?'' The leader asked. ''When I was young, I got injected by an evil force with a serum, found from a kyber crystal. My powers grew and they trained me in the powerfullest assassin ever known. Because of the serum, I discovered accidentally a way to travel between time and worlds through the force. I'm a fugitive from my time. If I go back, many people die. I don't have a choice'' I tried to explain. ''Is that why you keep disappearing?'' Hunter asked. "Yes. I'm living in two different worlds right now. I live in a world in a galaxy far far away, called Earth. Those people need my help as well'' I replied. '

'Then what is the reason why you're here, I mean right now?'' The one with glasses asked. ''When I found out I could travel through time and space, I landed on earth. 3 years ago, a jedi padawan opened a portal and traveled to me. I helped him to get back to his time and since The Clone Wars begon, he came back asked me to fight. I agreed''

''I don't understand'' The big guy said. ''She discovered time travel, found jedi padawan, helped him to get back to his time, asked her to join The Clone wars'' The one with the toothpick replied. ''Ah yeahh, I understand that'' The one with the toothpick sighed.

''There's a lot more to tell, but if I were you, I would focus on your training for now'' I told The Bad Batch. ''Mabey you want to join us tonight?'' The leader asked. ''Sound fun, I will'' I replied with a smile. The leader nodded and walked away with his crew.

Time passed and it was almost time to join the crew. When I got on the training platform, The Bad Batch were already there. ''Hey'' I said. ''Good you're here'' The leader responded. ''What are we gonna do?'' I asked. ''OK, it's very simple. That ball, in the middle of the platform, have to be across the platform, else we don't win. Got it?'' Hunter replied. ''Yeah, simple'' I said. ''We're against Alpha squad, I don't know if it's that simple'' Hunter replied. ''Come on, you have the advantage, you all have unique abilities, we can win!'' I said. ''that's the first time I've heard that before'' The one with the glasses responded. I smiled.

''Weird question maybe, but what are your names actually?'' I asked. The leader grinned ''I'm Hunter, The one with the glasses is Tech, The strong one is Wrecker and the one with the toothpick is Crosshair.'' ''I'll remember that'' I replied. ''But Hunter, what's your special ability actually? I mean, I found that what their, but I couldn't find out what yours is.'' ''I can feel every electronic waves on this planet. That's how I find stuff very quickly, to make this easily said'' Hunter replied. ''Sounds great'' I replied. Hunter smiled.

''OK, let the games begin!'' The commander shouted to us. We then all took place behind the line and we then heard the siren go off. I sprinted as hard as I could to the ball and grapped it. I threw the ball to Hunter before I got tackled. Hunter threw the ball to Crosshair and Crosshair to Wrecker. Tech slided down from one of the upstakels and got the ball from Wrecker. Wrecked punched every commando from Alpha squad aside. Crosshair jumped over a bench and got the ball from Tech. I jumped on one of the upstakels and got the ball from Crosshair. I jumped side to side and dodged every attack from Alpha Squad. I was almost to the finish and looked at Hunter. He nodded and he putted the ball over the side line of the opposite team. ''We got a winner!'' The commander shouted.

Hunter ran towards me and reached his hand out. ''good job'' He said. I grabbed his hand and said ''thanks, you too.'' The rest of The Bad Batch came to me ass well. ''well done, for a girl'' Crosshair said. Wrecker punched him. ''You may go now'' the commander said. ''I think I'll go to my barracks now. Good game guys! Thanks again.''

While I was walking away Hunter came running towards me. ''What's wrong?'' He asked. ''nothing, I'm just tired'' I replied. ''That's not it'' Hunter said. ''Talk to me''. ''I'm not used to having people around, that's just all'' I replied. ''You can always come to us if you want too'' He said. I wanted to reply but suddenly I got another flashback.

6 years ago

I just came back from a mission. I sat down in the cantina and took some food. ''How was it?'' Samon asked. ''Like always, another scout mission to kill some Rebels'' I replied. ''At least you have something to do. We're all waiting here to get some training'' Samon said. ''Like I wanted to be the grand inquisitor's right hand'' I replied. ''You're the strongest, Lira. We need you'' Samon said. ''I know, it's all gonna be fine''. I replied.

Again, we heard on the radio that the empire was looking for some Rebels on Lothal. ''See, if you want to get notices by the emperor, you should catch those guys'' I told Samon. She grinned. ''I'm serious'' I said. ''Yeah, but I want a challenge, that's not a challenge for me'' Samon said. I laughed. Suddenly the transmission broke down. A boys voice took the place in. I was shocked. It was my brother, Ezra...