Chapter 9: Rehab

Scars on her back. The punishments the Empire had given her, tattooed on her forever. Some scars can and can't be seen. In my case, I've hidden them. For example, there was a time where I would cry myself to sleep. Now, I don't have tear left to cry. In my case, it's accepting the reality where we're living in.

You can't change the past. Although in my case, I actually could, but won't. I've seen many possibilities where my story end, but I let the force guide me. I believe the force will lead me the way and does things the way it wants.

Part 2

It's been almost 1 year since the attack on Kamino. I've spend most of the time in the jedi temple in Coruscant, learning about the past.

Since my ''transformation'' I've been able to adapt to certain situations. I can go to any place, any time I desire. It also doesn't effect the timeline, because it already happened.

Earth for example. You have multiverses, where everything is different, but it will always be the same earth. In one multiverse, you have the Avengers. In the other, Justice League. You can go on like that. In my case, I've been to multiple earths. That means I met both Avengers and Justice league.

As I know, I live 2 different lives. One on earth, the other in a galaxy far far away: my home. I can't be too long in one timeline. Those two multiverses are my home. Earth is my found home from where I accidentally landed, not knowing how this power actually works. The galaxy far far away, is the home where I belonged, but can't go back.

When the jedi padawan landed on earth a few years back, I discovered a way to send him back, that means I could go back home. But I can't. I'm afraid the emperor will force me to do murderous things again. I'm afraid I might hurt the people.

Later the jedi padawan came to earth again all grown up, he grew into a jedi knight, asking me to join the Clone war. I couldn't refuse. But I also could not leave the people behind, who I protected for so long. That's why I'm living two lives. One on earth and the other in a galaxy far away.

At the moment I have been moving from battle to battle. I am too old to be a padawan and the jedi council requested me to move from battalion to battalion. I've been fighting in the Clone war some time now. Before the battle of Kamino, I was fighting in the Clone war in secret for some time, till the jedi found out during the battle of Hypori. It was the very first beginning of the Clone War, back then they thought of me as an asset. That was until the flashbacks came back and the jedi wanted to teach me what the force really is. Lucky the jedi cured me. I was mostly under the wing of Master Yoda and I eventually had a much better time at the jedi temple than I expected it to be.

I'm sorry, it's a little short, but I will upload more when my I finished my tests! I'll try to upload every weekend, for sure!