Chapter 1

A/N: Ok so this is mainly going to be fluff however it might eventually get a little lemony if you know what I mean. If it does I will write a note at the top so don't worry :D This story is based on the "Scream" movies so know that at times there will be guns, violence, and cursing.

Y/N is your name

Tate is a nick name for Dewey's sis Tatum 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're at home waiting for your friend, Tatum, to pick you up. Your dad was out of town on a work trip and you were staying at our friend's house. 

You had turned on the TV and started watching your favorite show. You thought you heard a noise upstairs so you went to investigate. 

When you got to the top of the stairs you heard a knock on the front door and decided that the noise before was just your imagination. As you were walking back down the stairs you heard another knock at your front door. "HOLD ON, TATE!" 

You went back into the living room to pick up your bag and headed to the door. As you opened the door you heard a familiar voice but it was most definitely not Tatum's. 

"Hey, y/n!" It was her older brother, Dewey. You had always had a little bit of a thing for him. Your face flushed as you remembered yelling at him for knocking on the door continuously.

 "Oh h-hey Dewey. Sorry for yelling earlier, I thought you were Tate." He shook his head. "It's all good I can handle somebody yelling at me, otherwise they wouldn't call me the deputy of this town." You couldn't help but let a little snort out. 

He just smiled and motioned towards the car. "Your carriage awaits miss. Tatum got caught up with chores so i'm here to pick you up." "Oh ok cool." You got into the car as he held the door open for you. "Thanks." "No thanks needed y/n." 

He closed the door and got in on the other side. When he turned the car on the radio also turned on to the song he had previously been listening to. It was 'Careless Whisper'. 

His face turned a bright red and he immediately turned the radio off. You burst out laughing, unable to control the air leaving your chest. That only made him blush harder. He scratched the back of his neck.

"Well that was awkward...", he said. "Not at all, just funny. I also like that song.", you managed to get out, still recuperating from the laughing fit you were just in. 

He looked at you and your eyes connected for a split second before he cleared his throat and put the car into drive. 

A/N I will be working on chapter 2 I just have had this sitting for awhile and decided to publish it :) tell me what you think!