Chapter 2 (Destress)

A/N: This chapter contains a gun in case anyone is sensitive to them. No violence but there is a gun used. I'm watching Scream (1996) as I write this haha. Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You soon arrived at the Riley house. After Dewey turned the engine of his car off you got out and made your way to the front steps of the house. Dewey quickly followed and unlocked the door. He held it open as you made your way inside. 

"Tatum should be upstairs in her room if you wanna go find her." Dewey says. You nod your head and climb the stairs up to the second floor. You saw Tate's door to her bedroom and walked in.

 "Hey Ta-" But no one was in the room. You walked out of the room and knocked on Dewey's bedroom door. "Yeah?" You heard from inside the room.

 "Hey Dew it's me. Tate isn't in her room." you heard shuffling and Dewey opened the door. You noticed that he didn't have his shirt on and felt your face heat up.

 He noticed you staring and cleared his throat a little. "She isn't in her room?" He replies. You just shake your head. "I'll call her." She picks up the phone after a few rings. "Yeah?" "Hey Tate, where are you?" you say.

 "Oh! I'm at the video store getting a movie. What type of movie are you in the mood for? I was thinking Tom Cruise, All the Right Moves. You know if you pause it just right you can see his penis~." she chimes over the phone. 

"Yeah sure, just get home." After you hang up you go back to her room and lay on the bed. You start thinking about your ex, Billy, and how in a few days it will be the anniversary of your mother's death. You started to doze off when you heard someone open the door. It was Dewey. 

"Hey y/n. Do you need anything?" You look at him. "Company?" You say in an inquisitive tone. He walks into the room and closes the door until it's barely cracked. "Sure." He says as he sits next to you on the bed. 

"Dew what do you do when you have a bunch of stuff on your mind?" He thinks for a moment then looks back up at you. "Follow me." You follow him outside into the backyard. He walks over to a table and starts standing glass bottles up on it. 

He walks back over to you about 30 yards away from the table. He pulls out his pistol and tells you to put your hands over your ears. He takes a shot at one of the bottles and breaks it. He continues to shoot five more. 

When he stops you take your hands off your ears and smile at him. "That was awesome." You say watching him reload his gun. "Wanna try?" You nod. "I've never shot a gun before, think you can give me some pointers?" He nods and hands you the gun. 

As you lift the gun up to aim he steps behind you and wraps his arms around you and places his hands on your wrists, to help you steady the gun. The air in your chest hitches and your heart skips a beat. 

Dewey's voice is soft, "Aim and then pull the trigger when you're ready." You aim for the next bottle and pull the trigger. You hear the glass break and turn to look at Dewey. "I HIT IT!" You jump up and down then hug him. "I know!! You're a great shot!" He says with a proud look on his face.

 He lets go of you and the two of you break the hug. You lock eyes for what feels like forever but it was really only a few mere seconds until Tate comes from the front of the house. "Hey y/n! I got the movie."

You unlock your eyes from Dewey's to look past him at Tate. "Okay! Be right there." You hand Dewey the gun and then thank him for showing you his destresser.

 You jog up the steps to the house to meet Tate. Dewey watched you leave as he held the cold steel of the gun in his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Did yall like the little Tate quote I added? One of my favorites from the movies haha. Give me some feedback in the comments. Thanks Loves <3