Chapter 11 (The Necklace)

GUESS WHO IS BACK!!!! I missed yall so much. I am glad you guys enjoy this story so much to ask for updates lolol. It gave me some motivation and here it is. Chapter 11 ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BILLY?!?" You yell shocked to see him again. "Shhhhhh!!! Be quiet." He says as he opens the window to the hospital room. "Why are you here?!?!" You whisper/yell at him. "Just came to see my girl." He winks. You roll your eyes.

FLASH BACK

You and Billy are standing next to his car in the school parking lot. "Happy Birthday y/n." Billy says as he smiles at you. He pulls a small box out of his pocket and hands it to you. "I got you a little something." 

You take the box from his hands and open it. It is a beautiful gold chain necklace with a ruby red heart charm. "Billy, it's gorgeous!" You state as you gaze at the beautiful red charm. "Here, give it to me, I'll put it on you." 

He takes the necklace from you and steps behind you placing it around your neck. You can't stop staring at the charm as he does this. You turn and kiss him. "Thank you," you say as you wrap your arms around his neck.

END OF FLASHBACK

You forgot how handsome he was. "Ok but where have you been?" You ask him. "Don't worry about that right now. I came here to give you this." 

As Billy says this he pulls out a necklace. The necklace. You had lost the necklace right after you and Billy broke up. "You found it?!" You ask. "Of course I did." He smirked. 

You take the necklace from his hands and stare at the deep red heart. "Billy, why are you really here?" At this question he seemed to hesitate. "Y/n, you need to come with me." You stopped and stared at him in disbelief. 

"Right now. With a killer on the loose?!" You said still not understanding why he was even there. "Listen, the killer has access to this hospital. You are not safe here. You need to come with me." 

"Wait, how do you know the killer has access to the hospital?" you asked, still totally confused. 

"Y/n, I know who the killer is." 

When Billy said this his eyes were dark. This startled you and left you even more confused. 

"How-" He interrupted you, "I need to go but I will be back tonight and I am expecting you to come with me." "But Billy who-" He stopped you again. 

"I can't tell you yet. You won't believe me." Your heart dropped. Who could it be? At this he slipped back out through the window and disappeared.

You just sat there looking down at the necklace. 

Then suddenly Dewey walked in. You jumped. He noticed that you were on edge. "Y/n? Are you alright?" Dewey asked as he walked over to your bed. "Uh- Yeah Dew I'm fine. I just don't like hospitals." He nodded in agreement. He looked down at what you were holding. "What is that?" He asked as he looked at the necklace in your hands. "Oh this? Just a necklace Billy gave me a while back that I had lost." You paused. Why did I just tell him that?! 

"That you lost? How did you get it back?" Your heart started to race. What should I say? Should I tell him Billy was here? "I- I just found it the other day when I was getting my stuff from my house." You lied. 

What else were you supposed to do though? You knew that if Dewey knew about Billy visiting you he would not allow you to leave later that night. You were going to have to sneak out. 

"Oh." Dewey said this as if he was angry. There were a few moments of silence but then Dewey spoke. "Hey, do you want to go somewhere? Just to get a different view outside of the hospital?" He asked, hoping to lighten the mood. 

"Yeah that would be amazing!" You say wanting to take a break from all the doctors and hospital things. But then you realized that you didn't know what time Billy was coming back. How am I going to sneak out past Dewey? And how am I going to go out with him tonight and still leave with Billy? 

Dewey smiled. "Great! It's a date!" You looked up at him and blushed. You didn't care about Billy you felt safe with Dewey. I do want to know who the killer is though. So I'm going to have to sneak out. But just for the night and I'll be back before Dewey even knows I was gone. 

There was one thing still haunting you.

If the killer has access to the hospital then... have they been near me this whole time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: You guys. It has been over a YEAR. I am so sorry it took this long to come back to this lol. A lot has happened and so my writing style might be a little different but I am going to try and finish this story this time. Thanks for coming back and reading those of you who had to wait. And as always love ya <3