Chapter 8- Hell is inside us

"A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies."- Twitter

"Mom I'm sorry I forgot."

"You forgot?" She scoffs. "You forgot?!" She repeats with a louder and angrier voice. "Do you know how upset Rebecca is!"

Rebecca! Oh my god.

How could have I forgotten her? Hannah who is hiding in my back gives a small chuckle.

I didn't laugh or smile. Rebecca doesn't deserve to walk in a wedding alone.

Mom starts to walk away with a rage still flowing through her like lava.

I'm a jerk. I left Hannah alone in the room to look for Rebecca. I found her room, 345. I'm glad it's not that far, I start to knock on her door, I don't know if she'll answer it but I hope she will. A staff member passes by me and starts to point in a direction.
He points at a clock and says, "She checked out last night"

I walk back with an anger filling me. I need to find a GYM now. I need to hit a punching bag or anything. I need to remove this boiling anger inside me.

I AM A JERK, FOOL, ASSHOLE.

When I returned to my room I found Hannah in my bed.

"I need the money now." She mumbled. She doesn't notice that I'm in here.

"Hey." I say. It surprised her that she almost threw the phone at me. "Money?" I muttered.

"It's nothing. I just need it to pay for my school uniform."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes in irritation. "Really huh?"

LIAR. WHEN WILL THIS LYING STOP.

"Yeah." she replies,

"Why drugs?" I spit. "Why were there hundreds of money scattered on the floor?" I put my hands on my waist.

"What?" she says in a low tone. Pfft. Don't act so innocent with me.

"What are you doing Hannah? Who are you Hannah? I know you dropped out in school so what's with this shit uniform"

Tears start to fall from her eyes. "You don't understand."

"Yes I won't. Unless you tell me. I. AM. TRYING.TO. HELP. YOU."

Suddenly something occurred to me. "Are you doing this to get back at the couples that hurt you?"

"You don't understand," she repeats.

She walks towards me then kneels. "Please don't tell anyone. I'll get better. I promise."

I put my knees on the floor and hugged her. "I won't.. but I want you to trust me. I want you to tell me everything."

"I will someday."