Chapter 4- My girl

"You & I will always be unfinished business."- Twitter

I'm in a place where I thought my ass would never get into.

This is unbelievable. I thought this only exists in youtube videos in Ibiza, or maybe in netflix.

The dj's music was hovering all over my ears. It's a crowd full of hype, energetic and anonymous people. I didn't know Austin was into partying.

I followed his steps, keeping a two meter distance from him. He sits on a sofa where I recognize the people beside him.

The Greek club. Ofcourse. Although I've never gone to a nightclub, I understand how the world works.

The boy named Anderson greets him then does a high five. Or like a secret handshake.

"Remember boys this is the night we became closer to girls than to the comets moving around the earth." Anderson said with a serious tone. "Get their numbers, name, age, fb, address.. urgh is that all?---

--instagram" another one replies.

"Right. And if you are going to mate like with the theory we have discussed, remember to use protection. But we would love to have another living thing in our club. So vamos! Move and find the one!" He shouts, each one of them moving in different paths.

I lightly chuckle. What is with people thinking they can always find the right person at the club when in reality they're only looking for a one night stand. It's the distraction they need.

I would love to see how they'll interact with women here, especially Anderson. But my priority here is only Austin.

I sit in the barstool keeping an eye on Austin, who is talking to a woman who looks 8 inches taller than him.

This isn't some kind of savage club. I said to myself.

Except my eyes wandered and saw the man who pulled Austin in the collar. My guard immediately went up. What is Jay doing here?

I watch every move he does and make sure that if he comes any closer to him, he just won't see stars but planets now.

He wears a school jock outfit with a cap facing the other side. Oh, would you look at that! The boy forgot to close his zippers.

I would like to mock him because I still can't get out of my head the part where he slapped Hannah. I may have punched him but that's for Austine.

I feel the heaven heard my wishes. He tripped with one of the wires. A loud crack sound emerges when he feels on the floor. People stared at him, aww does he feel embarrassed? Well he should be after causing all the drama in the school.

He gathers himself up and walks towards the exit door.

I exhaled. I look around and see there are no more possible threats or distrac--

I didn't finish the word distraction. Maybe I can replace it with the word attraction.

Hannah.

She's here.

Why is she always in the place where I thought she wouldn't never be ? Like being with me.