Chapter 7- Our beach.

"A hidden connection is stronger than an obvious one."- Twitter

It's her. Even in the darkness, I know it's her.

"Hannah?" I said.

Her head tilts and looks up.

"Hi." She says softly.

I walk towards her and sit in the mossy rock beside her.

"You alright?" I ask when I know it's not.

I don't know much about her family but I know she wants a happy one. And my family reminds it to her.

"Yeah. I just wanted some air, then I saw the beach..." she gasps then leans on me. "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"The beach?"

"No, everything."

I put my arm around her as the cold wind hushed. It's so peaceful here. And I realize that's what she likes.

"Can I ask you something?" She moves her head then looks me in the eyes.

Those glassy soft gorgeous blue eyes.

"Anything."

"Do you like Rebecca?.. I mean, I saw the way you looked at her." I blink at her words.

Maybe No...?

"No. I'm not into her." I said and I glanced at her calming shoulders. "But I am into someone." Her face quickly looks back at me.

"It's the waitress isn't it? She is beautiful." She faces down, and she brushes his foot to the ground.

"What is with this hypothesis of yours?" I said smiling.

Her eyes drift away, and blinks abruptly and it's adorable.

"I'm not a pervert or anything but I saw your.."  her eyes darted in my pants, oh goodness. "Your growing grouch. And it's visible with your white tight pants." I wet my tongue, unprepared for what she is about to say next.

In my 24 years of existence no one told me that my hard work was...seeable? Fuck I dont know what to say. I'm embarrassed and at the same time horrified.

"I find it fascinating, you know? Not your grouch but the idea of someone being so attractive to another that even their body anticipates." I remove my arms from her. "My grandma used to say, when a man is in love, not only is his mind moving but also its body. That's why they call it a team." She snorts.

Why does she sound so calm?

After minutes of silence. I know this would be the perfect time to say..

"Swim with me." I stood up and offered my hand.

"There?"

"Yeahh.. unless you would prefer the swimming pool in the hotel?"

"Nahh"

We reach for the shore near the water. I started to breathe harder when Hannah took her robe again.

I remove my pants and shirt, revealing my upper side.

If it wasn't for the silence I know I wouldn't hear her gasp.

I  slowly walk towards  the cold water and stop when it reaches the level of my abdomen. I turned around and saw Hannah at my back.

I offer my hand again as we reach  deeper.

I stopped walking when the water was on our shoulders.

"It's really pitch dark here, are you planning to drown me? She said with amusement.

I look into her eyes. And we stare at each other. I never knew gulping could be so loud, cause she heard it.

I ran my fingers at her creamy back and whispered to her ears.

"Yeah."

I take her face in my hands and close my eyes and kiss her soft lips. Her thumb touches my jaw as I deepen our kiss.

I lift her into my arms, while her  hands move in my stomach. When suddenly she pulls her face away.

"What are we? Will I just be your temporary?--

--nope, you're my forever." I brush my fingers in her wet hair.

I took her hands and guided her. Her fingertips run up and down my stomach, until it gets lower in my shaft. Which is still covered by my shorts.

"Have you ever thought that my hard work would be for you? Not for the waitress or Rebecca or anybody else."

I could see her face grin, we put our faces closer again and returned to what we continued.

I love the way our tongues dance  . I could kiss her all day and anywhere.

We were so into each other that I don't know how we got into my room.

"I want you" she says "I want you." She repeats.

I didn't ask anymore.

We took the rest of our clothes on the ground as I  reached for  her waist and lifted her into the bed. I wrap her legs around me, and with her arms around my neck.

I kissed her before I slipped into her. I see her tears fall harder and harder as I pounded deeper until we barely catch our breath. "I love you.." I say pressing my lips to her. "I love you so much I think it hurts my heart." I

"If it hurts, then I'll leave," she said. I narrowed my eyes on her. "I'm kidding, I think I can love you too," she says.

"I'm willing to go through any pain as long as I see you happy and smiling." I add.

I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight as we fall asleep through the night.