seventeen:

semi's pov

i

still can't believe that he loves me too. i still can't believe that he's officially mine now. i tighten my hug on his waist. he's sitting on my lap while using his phone.

"who are you texting?" i asked him

"someone who's still mad at you." he said with a smirk

"kunimi, huh?"

"no."

"it's not kunimi? then who? tsukishima?"

"no."

"then, who?" i asked while frowning at him

"kunimi, tsukishima, kenma, akaashi, and suna." he said and his smirk went wider

so, all of his friends are mad at me? why? is it because of what happened last week? did he tell them? wait, what exactly did he tell them?

"what are you talking about?"

"how they will burn you alive and then decapitate your head from your body. you know, all possible ways you murder you." he said so i burst out laughing and so he did

"should i be more careful at night?"

"oh you should be."

we just laugh and the he came back from talking to his friends. i took out my phone and then go to scroll in my instagram. mirai sent me a message again. i was about to open the message but shirabu snatched my phone from my hand.

"hey!"

"what?" he's glaring at me so i raised one of my eyebrow

"my phone, please!"

"who are you texting?"

"no one."

"uh huh?" he sarcastically said then he looks at my phone

his eyebrows met while still looking at my phone. he's now sitting in front of me. one of his eyebrow arched and then he looks at me.

"so, you're still talking to this 'mirai girl', semi?"

"we're friends, shira—"

"don't give me that shit!" he shouted at me

"hey, why are you shouting? are you mad?"

"isn't it obvious? can't you tell, semi? what are you an idiot?" he asked and i'm starting to get annoyed by his words

"look, if you're mad, tell me what makes you mad. don't shout at me and don't call me names like that!" i said and then left him on my room.

i walk in to the kitchen, get myself some ice and put it inside my mouth. this is how i'm calming myself. i sit on a chair and close my eyes still have an ice on my mouth.

i don't get him. what makes him mad? why can't he just tell me what's wrong? does he really need to shout at me and to call me idiot? what am i to him? i'm his boyfriend, right?

when the ice melted, i put another ice and close my eyes again. i need to calm myself because i surely will throw words to him that will hurt him. and i don't want that to happen again.

"semi?" he calls me so i open my eyes and look at him

he's standing at the doorway, still holding my phone. he still looks mad so i just shake my head and close my eyes again. i put another ice in my mouth.

"aren't you going to explain to me why you're still texting that girl?" he asked with an annoyed tone of voice

i heard him put down my phone in the table in front of me so i open my eyes again and look at him then to my phone. my phone is unlocked and my screen is showing my private message with mirai.