21 Taehyung (BTS)

"Com'on" You heard your best friend call for you down the stairs.

"Yea, yea. Coming" You shouted for her before grabbing your things and meeting her by the front door.

You guys had plan to go down to the new club tonight, since you had enough of half slacking on your essays that wasn't due in till a few days.

"Are you really going in that?" She asked you giving you a look.

"What's wrong with this outfit? I wear something like this everyday" You told her looking down at my clothes and back at her.

"Look I even wore heels like you told me and I'm already starting to regret it" You complained as you guys start your way down the road.

"Rip skinny jeans and a slightly cropped sleeveless isn't getting you anywhere in the club" She told you, putting her hands on her tiny defined waist with the tight fitted dress. "Don't get me wrong, hun, you're gorgous and have a stunning body, so put it in use"

You rolled my eyes at her, "I thought we agreed that I wasn't going to the club to hook up with some random dude"

"Here have some" You took the strange looking glass of liquor from my best friend, examining the content of it in hopes of knowing what it was but gave up. The dime flashing of the red lid room was making everything and everyone into different hues of crimson.

You took in the bitter tasting alcohol in one go, already feeling your body weighing a hundred times lighter.

"I didn't mean for you to take it in one shot" My best friend told me worriedly, "Are you okay?" She asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm better than ever" You feel my words slur in a funny way before swatting her hand away telling her you wanted to dance.

"Excuuuuus mee" You laughed pushing my way through the crowed dance floor, tumbling from here and there. The music seem even louder here and you can feel my heart thumbing to the beat of the blasting music.

"Hi, there" You turn to face the person that seems to be talking to me. You looked at him confused before giggling at his smile that made his eyes disappear.

"Have you seen my shirt?" He asked.

Your eyes widen when you realized he really was shirtless, "Wow, it looks like a couple loaf of bread" You laugh and he frown at your statement in surprise and insulted.

You walked away without saying anything else suddenly bored with the not so well carried out conversation when you spotted someone in your interest.

You trotted over to the boy leaning against the wall by himself, strangely very attractive even in a simple black zip up hoodie. He was engulfing in his phone, unfazed by the distracting surrounding of flashing lights and crashing of music.

"You look bored" You told him and he looked up from his phone giving you a questioning look.

"Do I? And is that any of your problem?" He asked back and somehow you felt offended by his remark.

"I don't suppose it is but-" You suddenly feel the urge to throw up.

"W-what are you doing? What is it? Are you about to-- That's disgusting" He looked at his now covered in puke sneakers in repugnance. "And I liked these"

You pouted, scrunching my nose and furrowing your eyebrows together before looking back up at him, "You smell really bad"

"And who's fault is that?" He cocked his eyebrows up.

"I don't know, have you shower for the past few days?"

You feel him glaring at you and you frown at him. "You fucking puked on m-"

"Shhhhhh, you're too loud" You tell him, placing an index finger on his lips and he watch you in confusion. "You wouldn't want anybody hearing that you haven't shower for a while now, do you?"

You snatch the phone that he was still holding before typing in something, "Here," You gave it back to him with a smile, "You can call me when you decide to shower and get ride of that terrible smell and I'll send you some nice smelling shampoo" You pointed at him before holding up a calling gesture with your hands and stumbling away with a giggle.

"Oh my gosh, where have you been?! I've been looking for you everywhere-" You hear your best friend calling for you and wrapping her arms around you before you fall in complete darkness.

"Arg, what the fuck?" You ask, holding up your head and squinting to the light. You couldn't really vividly recall what happen yesterday but you remember talking to this extremely good looking guy and you smiled to yourself.

Shoving your bestfriend's arm off you, you made your way to the bathroom to shower before heading out to buy some hangover medicine. Knowing your best friend, she probably had a few drinks even with her little tolerance for hangovers.

You pulled on some shorts, a plain shirt and something loose to tie around your waist, just in case it gets cold in the morning and you need an extra layer.

You exited the convenient store with a bag in hand and a lollipop hanging in your mouth. Even if you have a weakness for alcohol, you didn't get hangovers easily and some sugar usual helps. You were about to make your way back to your apartment when you spotted a toy crane machine.

You fished a few coins out of your pocket, your eyes still glued on the weirdly cute alien plushie.

"I want you so I'll get you" You said with determination.

"You asshole, give me back my money. You're a scam" You shouted after blowing all your money on the stupid machine.

Your phone rang in your pocket, still mad you picked it up without reading the caller id, your face still nearly pressed against the glass watching the plushie in despair, "What do you want?"

"What are you looking for, Ms puke face?"

"My alien--"

You turned to find a familiar handsome face behind you.

"Hi, my name's Taehyung"

Requested by @exotaoswife

A/N:

I haven't revised this chap yet but I went through the spell check, it's getting late and I'm getting yelled at by my parents so I'll edit it tomorrow. But I hope you enjoyed, comment and vote! Ohh btw, the side link is BTS's Japanese ver. of Danger and Taehyung and the rest of BTS clubbing, enjoy! (He's super hot so hold your hormones)