+Introduction+

You were a normal, chubby women/man, just doing their best to survive the cruel world we call home.

    A world were you can be easily judged by the people around you. Were People could just judge you in front of your face, flat out. Were Some people say whatever toxic thing about you on the internet because "they can say whatever they want to", or " Man if they just went on a damn diet, they wouldn't put themselves In that mess in the first place". Even though they try to be "funny", or they're " trying to help" it still hurts to know that in general- what hurts more is that more people could add on, and do the same.

This world effected you, to the point were you didn't like eating in public places, were people would stare at you up and down, even to the point were.... You thought twice about eating in general, or thought about painting less- losing motivation to even continue your art all together.

Yep, this was your Life-. A life were man kind fought, hated, and genuinely judged each other- no matter if you're a human or a monster.

That's right- "monsters."

   Awhile ago, a human, named Frisk, freed the monsters from the underground, were they now roam freely (yet slightly judged) upon this very earth...... and perhaps because of that, You were able to meet your "soul" mate.

( ∆Now that you guys are sorta caught up what's going on here, we can start the story∆ (again SO sorry if this story makes not much sense, again, this is my first story). So again, sorry)