ᰔᩚ♡Date Night♡❥❥♥︎

Ever since you both meet, you and ink have been exploring from AU to AU. Outertale, candytale, underseal, and more of oh such beautiful places that you thought never even EXISTED!

You and ink would paint, draw, and make multiple things out of clay. You were so free with ink, like nothing could hurt you even if they tried- he felt that way too.

You were inks BEST friend, who'd you'd join to tease/annoy error.... And got tied with as well.

All you guys would do was laugh and laugh all day.. You can tell it as a but annoying to error- but blue and dream were also your friends!

♡♡♡

You were planting new plants in your garden behind your house, one of your fav things to do while at the house (besides art) .

You were about to put a rose in the hole you just made, untill you got a message!

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!! ^^: 𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚈/𝙽!

Every time he texted you, you would Automatically smiled, and couldn't help but to giggle.

(You) : 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚢𝚢𝚢! 🤗

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!! ^^ : 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐???

You were curious about what he was talking about out the blue. You hope it wasn't serious.

(You): 𝙾𝚌! 𝙸𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢??

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!! ^^: 𝚘𝚑 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝙶𝚂 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢.. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!! ^^: 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝??

Before you could text back, he text again.

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!! ^^: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝- 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴?

... You never gasped so hard. You jumped up stupidly, almost tripping, just for you to fall back down and squeel and kick your feet .

You were so excited, but took a deep breath and typed ever so calmly.

(You) :JRGEURVDHDVDUDVDIS 𝙔𝘼𝙎 𝘿𝙆𝙃𝙀𝘿𝙐𝘿𝙑𝘿𝙅

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!! ^^: 𝙷𝚆𝙰𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈!???

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!! ^^:𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚂 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝙼𝙶

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!!^^: 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙??

You wanted to go NOW, but you were in grandpa overalls covered in dirt, you HAD to change.

(You) : Maybe in half an hour?? You can remember right?

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!!^^: ill right it down on my scarf! ^^

(You) : 💗♥︎♡

💗𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘺!!^^: ♡❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍

You just adored him, you couldn't stand it.

.... Wait a minute- this would be your first date- like- EVER! You HAD to make this perfect... But what do you were??? You needed someone to talk to- and you know exactly who.