Santa claws is coming to town~.

Snow fell ever so slowly, and a quite neighborhood was about, not a single loud car- not even a single shout.

   The silk sheets were smooth underneath you, as you held ink tight- and stuck like glue.
It was a peaceful morning, everything was perfect..... Until your dog came in and had to ruin it-.

    "Hehe- Sati down-! " ink sheepishly mumbled to wards Saturn, as she covers him in dog kisses. "OW- Saturn you TAIL-. "
You tried to shove her butt out of your face, but she wouldn't budge-... Why'd did you have such a big dog?

                                    ♡♡♡

The kitchen was filled with the smell of sweet breakfast, as you cook both of you some breakfast, your dog thinking she would get some- only for her to get disappointed when you shooed her away.

    "Mmm- smells amazing-! " ink hugged you from behind, struggling to see what you were making because of your height.

   "Awww, thanks-! It's my special holiday breakfast-! " you exaggerated as you wiggled your fingers as if you were casting magic on it. "Oh yeah.. The breakfast smells good too~ "

  "Your not smelling my skin again are you?? "
Ink was quite for a second, and cleared his throat, "...... No.. ".

   You raised your brow, and looked at him with a shit eating grin, "... Alright maybe I was- BUT YOU SMELL SO NICE-! "

   You started to use a new wash you found at "Bath & Beyond", and ever since then Ink has been touchy with you  like a small little cuddle bug-.

   As you both ate your breakfast, ink blabbing away about a cool Au that he found that he's trying to keep secret for you for Christmas, " why can't u just see it now-! "

    You hated surprises, and you couldn't STAND waiting, "just tell me what it IS? "
Ink scoffed, "sweetie, If I tell you.. It wouldn't  be a surprise-! "

  You playfully pretend to sob, and throw a fit, kicking your feet and banging the table softly, ink rolled his eyes and just shook his head.

                                    ♡♡♡

  You and ink got ready to go out to go Christmas shopping, you also promised to get him something from bath and beyond as well-. 

  Ink put on his favorite sweater, which was just a light brown sweater with white hearts all over it, and you put on your F/C sweater, with some baggy pants. When you both were ready, ink made sure to feed Saturn before he forgot-.

   "Pspsps hear Saturn- come here momma's-! " ink called as if he were calling for a baby.... But Saturn just laid on the couch, as if she hadn't heard anything.

   "Uhm, Y/N- is Sati feeling okay today?? " ink went to Saturn, as she wagged her tail playfully.

   "Yeah- I just got her looked at last week, we have to hurry what's wrong-! "

   Ink pet Saturn, and gave her a kiss on the nose, "She doesn't respond to me when I call her-! "  you sighed,  him not knowing how to tell him, " ... She's DEATH, ink- she can't hear you.. "

    Ink felt embarrassed, not knowing these whole 3 months you guys been together- he had no idea he was talking to a death dog-.

   When you came down stairs to check why ink was taking so long, ink was petting and hugging Saturn, her just wagging her tail- her bangs to long for her to see little much to ANYTHING?

   "Come on ink- were getting of topic, we need to hurry before the mall gets any busier -! " you drag ink away from the big hairy dog, "My cousin is waiting for us in the car! "