✰A New Friend ✰

(E/c: eye color)

  You were comfy in bed. The blankets, and pillows were nice and cold, yet to a comfortable level. You were nice and snuggled in with your pet, Saturn (who was clearly to big for the bed, but you didn't care) and was dreaming lovely dreams. Dreams of stars, and edible clouds. Yeah, You were having the time of your life......

Until your alarm decided to go off.

  The loud noise from your alarm made you & your dog jump as well.

" Ugh... Sorry Sati-! Didn't mean to scare you"

you mumbled, rubbing your (e/c) eyes. Saturn groaned as well, as she already knew the drill and got off the bed.

"Sorry cupcake, but I-" you quoted as you jumped off the bed and onto your floor,  "have things to do!"

You got into some nice baggy jeans, and a cute top. While you did that, you admired the paintings you painted, and the sketches you drew. Of course, the were either HORRIBLE, or just really........... weird. But you could care less, you did it because it was like therapy to you, it helped, it comforted you. It was a thing that you could express yourself with. Shapes, size, colors, whatever you felt like, you painted it, or sketched it.

  When you went into the bathroom to do your hair... You started to get tired of looking at your face, so you hurried up and got far away from your reflection as quick as you could.

You don't Know why you do that- you just...do.

" 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩at-? "

You mumbled quietly to yourself. Finally, you got to your kitchen, and made you something small, it was a piece of toast covered in Nutella.

You looked at the time and "𝙨𝙝- 𝙄 𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙖 𝙜𝙤-." you shouted to yourself, trying to snap out from spacing out into the clouds once more.

You ran into your garage, grabbed your bike, that still had the wagon filled with paintings, and outfits you made, and hit the road.... That was before you stopped as hard as you could, seeing the light flash before your eyes- that is.

" 𝘽REANDA-! You and your FRIENDS scared the 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 out of me, I almost ran you guys over! "

you yelled at the girl with braided pigtails with beads. 

"Not 𝘮𝘺 fault you weren't paying attention- 𝘺ou still have the painting I paid for? " she asked in a sassy tone.

"Yes ma'am, right in the back. "

  "... " she went silent. "Is everything okay back there? " you said, obviously.

" yeah yeah, it's just.... You know what, you can 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 the painting-. " she mumbled, as she walked away from the bike, her friends following.

"Hey- Where are you going!?" You yelled after her and the gang of Kids.

  " 𝙐𝙝 𝙐𝙝, I ain't taking that home with me! Keep that and the money " she yelled back, as her friends started to laugh.

"She lucky you even 𝙡𝙚𝙩 her keep that money!" A boy with curly brown hair replied,

"she sure is- maybe she can use that for some lessons-." The group laughed their way out of sight.

  You sighed, you put a lot in that painting...
And to think you were really confident about it...You walked to your garage with the one painting, and put it behind your lawn mower.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵... 𝘐𝘵 𝙬𝙖𝙨 kinda 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺-.

   Once you got back onto your bike, you got Settled back on the seat, and paddled your bike out your neighborhood, and towards down town- which was surprisingly not far down (about 15 min) .