✰A New Friend ✰: Part 1/2!! ♡

𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

                           🖋️.      🎨.    🦴

"Almooooost.... Dooone... " I mumbled as I painted one of my many canvases.

This time I was only painting the background, which was a shade of warm tone colors, until I noticed I ran out of two of my colors- just great

"Shoot, I don't happen to have anymore somewhere around here, do I? I asked myself, as I looked around the endless place.

There were au's hanged up from everywhere above me, yet not a single sight of extra paint....𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦-.

I sadly had no choice, but to get some more.... But where?

" hmmmm... Oo! I haven't went into that one for while- I wonder why..."

I thought about- maybe my scarf had it on there.

I looked at the notes on my scarf...oh yeah-

That happened.

"But I'm sure it won't happen again.... Right? " I asked myself, grabbing my vials (just in case) and left into the Au.

                        **✿❀ ❀✿**

Once I got there, I was teleported to what looked like a forest.

I remember I was here for something, but I don't remember why it would be in a forest.... 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 am I even here for?
Please don't tell me I forgot, again-!

As soon as I was trying my best to remember my steps, I noticed my hands had some stuff on them, it was nice bright orange-

  "PAINT! I was here for paint !" I exclaimed aloud, accidentally scaring a squirrel, that was  trying to get a nut off the ground.

"Sorry." I whispered, as the squirrel ran off with the nut.

𝘈𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘯𝘰𝘸.. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? I thought to myself. That was until I heard the noises of traffic.

So...I must be near a busy city-  and in city's, there's stores, and in stores, there's 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩....wait- why do I need paint?"

I scratched my head, only to look at the paint on my pal- Ooooooooooh....yeah!

It would be to long to go across to the city on foot- oh well nothing my good ol Broomie can't fix.

I kissed my Broomie, and made a short cut there-

  But when I did- there were people 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙍𝙔𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚-! 

Cars, street preforms, Skaters, people walking with bags in there hands, baby strollers, men in suits, and so many, I couldn't keep 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠-!

They all came out of something, yet some went back in, and there was this weird old guy with a sign- "Peace and love".

....is- is HE 𝙉𝘼𝙆𝙀𝘿!? This truly was a Weird, city-!

I covered my eyes as I saw the guy stare at me, and turned around. Seeing all this commotion going on at once made me forget on why I was even here

(not only that, I have 𝙨𝙤 many question about that guy...𝙄𝘾𝙆-)

When I opened my eyes, I saw the paint on my hands once more, so I then remembered I needed more paint.

So instead of rethinking my "life" choices after what I just saw, I decided to go on my way to find some paint (and of course, to look around this huge city-...Despite THAT.)