🎨Arts & Crafts!🎨

You opened your (e/c) eyes, to find you and your new "friend", are now in this endless void, filled with with papers hanging from who knows where.

But... It wasn't 𝙨𝙤 bad- infact,

It was beautiful!

The space was a beautiful mixture of a soft orange and a faded yellow, as the endless sky was covered in endless strings with golden papers on them.
You could feel some sort of energy coming from them, as if they had something waiting just for you.

What puzzled you enough, was the chunks of little islands floating around. They effortlessly hovers above them, each one unique in its own beautiful way.

It truly was a sight.

  " It's.... Beautiful..." You said an awh, "what... 𝙄𝙨 this place? "  

"Welcome! This is the is what 𝙄 like to call, the doddle sphere! " He exclaimed enthusiastically, as he did a little jazz hands up in the sky... It was stupid- but cute.

... Their was an awkward silence..
... "So.... Do you like it? " He asked, awkwardly.

"Oh! I love it-! it's... beautiful-! Yeah-.. Hehe" you mumbled, anxiously trying to not seem awkward.

You weren't really good with awkward situations, it made you feel 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘥𝘨𝘦, 𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚, yeah.. All that "good" Stuff.

  "Are you okay? You seem tense? " the skeleton asked concerned.

Oh if only.

"Yeah! - yeah, just-" you looked at the ground, trying to ignore the lump in your throat.  "I'm just not-"

"comfortable? is it something  I said-?" he Interrupted, worriedly.

"𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰! It's not you, really! " you quickly added, as you didn't want to make the situation more awkward than it already was.

" I just get, anxious in overwhelming situations. " you said, as you tried to calm your body down.

"Oh. That can explain why your shaking-" he quoted as he slowly got closer to you, which made you a bit flustered.

"I wouldn't be surprised-! I did kinda just- throw you in with me after all that...huh- I'm surprised I remember all that!"

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦?  

  "...May I hold your hand? " he bowed, putting one of his arms out in front of you, what a gentleman~♡ 

"For what?" Your heart quickened for some reason- as if this whole situation wasn't enough.

"You'll see-"

"Well...I have no idea who or what you are, where I am, and what your intentions ARE- but what else do I got to lose?" you considered.

"Well then, Show away! " you allowed him to take your hand.

   He took your hand carefully, and you both stood forward for a few seconds.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝙣𝙤-𝙒𝘼𝘼𝘼𝘼𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝘼𝙃!

You both fell into the same ink puddle that brought you guys to the 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮nor whatever it was before-and with a blink of an eye- You were on top of a tall building.

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘮 𝘐?... 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘔𝘠 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺.- no. It's too...𝘕𝘦𝘸? 

You obliviously take a few steps back, not noticing you were so close to the edge. 

You soon tripped off the ledge of the building (way to go-❣)

𝘼𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃𝙃HHHHhhhhh.... Wuh?

You were confused, you thought that would be your last minute on earth, you were already planing on what you wanted your coffin to say;

"I never knew I was going to die by trusting a small skeleton gnome who wanted to buy my terrible painting, somehow teleport me to a place that'd make the creators of Star Wars jealous, and then take me to a building where I trip on my own foot and die.."

Come to think of it, that may be too long.

   "HOLD ON I GOT YOU, GIVE ME YOUR OTHER HAND! -" The skeleton huffed, as his smaller body tried all his might to make sure yours didn't plummet 50ft to the ground.

You did as he said and gave him your other hand, And he lifted you as much as he could, and you helped be bringing one of your legs on the ledge. You feel to the floor, along with ink, which was also out of breath.

You both where gasping for air, until you both looked at each other, and then you both started laughing, nervously.

"Phew- I thought I was going to die-! " you laughed, making him smile.
"I honestly did to".  

"you know, I'm surprised your tiny little body was able to lift me up-. " you said, poking him on top of his skull, playfully.

"What can I say I work out from time to time~" He bragged, flexing his "mussels",

you just bursted out laughing. He was just too funny, but your laugh, it was just so.. Warm. It made him feel something, something... New. Of course he new he didn't have a soul, but with you.. He feels 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜, something that didn't need a vial to have access to. than he remembered why he took you here with him.

  "Come with me, I want to show you something", he took your hand, and you followed him. You both cane to a stop to a fort made with blankets, pillows, and lights.

"Where did you get all this? " you asked him in confusion, "Did you know all of this was going to happen?

"I have my ways~" he said playfully.

You noticed that their was a box of of different types of papers, Scicors, glitter, googly eyes, and more supplies.

"So, I know that this must be the most confusing, terrifying- yet exciting day of your life...but- would you Like to stay for a while with me? You know-...do some arts and craft? " he asked shyly.

  "I'd....." You thought about it for a second.

Everything felt like a fever dream- Nothing felt real.

You looked out to the beautiful, and colorful life below you, only to turn back to another colorful & smaller life in front of you. "You know what?"

"Why not?"

🌺I an so sorry u haven't posted in a while, I've just been trying to build up motivation... Again ☻

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed another chapter And I hope you all have a lovely Day/night, Love you <3🌺