Family Reunion Part: 2

... The clocked ticked as all four of you sat around the kitchen table, only the sound of the ticking clock going from seconds, to minutes, to hours.... And the sense of your mom's Judged stare.

   The food was horrible, due to your mom NOR dad knowing how to cook for SHIT- and the hairless cat chilling on the coach.

   You tried to ignore your mom not only gazing at your body, but your "boyfriend."
Ink staring right back at her.

   Even though ink was a bit smaller, he was not taking any shit from your mom.. And it was obvious too.

  The only nervous people at the table was your nervous wreck ass, and your sweaty father, trying to keep your mom from getting her ass jacked by ink.

   "So... How's the dinner everyone? " your mom asked out of the blue. "It's delicious as always honey! " you father was obviously lying, and so did you. "Great.. Ink?? "

  Ink sat their, still glaring at your mom, the smile on his face was going to shatter any minute. He looked as if he had just stubbed his toe. "Wonderful-." He said through his teeth.

     Your mom looked back at your body, figuring what other out of pocket shit she should say now...and she did.

  "Y/n dear, I heard you were trying to do that diet thing again-? What happened to that??"

   that was so long ago, and the only reason why you did was because she made you feel so bad because of that. She basically tried to force you into starving yourself.

  You were going to say something, but you felt the urge to throw the table and run away, crying.

  Ink then noticed what she said, and his smiled.. Faded.

  "Alright, maybe she is- maybe she isn't, why the actual fuck would you bring that up?? "

Your mom's eyes widened, "excuse me? "

" you heard me-. " ink was going to sit up out of his seat, until you brought him back down.

  "Hey! Let's not get into anything too de-"
"No! I can ask my daughter anything I want- like why she would choose such a THING like you! "

  that's when you snapped. She did not just call YOUR MAN a THING!

  "EXCUSE ME? I'd choose this THING over being with that DICK you FORCED me into dating that one time! "

    "HE WAS PERFECT FOR YOU! He had MONEY, AN EDUCATION- A RICH FAMILY-"

"OF COURSE YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE MONEY, YET WHEN I COME TO MY 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚 SOBBING FOR WHEN THE TIMES HE HIT ME, OR THREATENED ME- I'M SUDDENLY THE PROBLEM?? "

  Ink looked at you, his eyes tiny with purple and blue pupils.. He couldn't believe it- how could your parents do such to thing.

  "Oh you were over exaggerating-!! MAYBE IF YOU JUST LISTENED TO HIM YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN HIT-! "

  "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?? " Ink suddenly jumped from his seat, filled with rage, "HOW TF COULD YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTER GET TREATED LIKE THAT- WAS IT BECAUSE THE MONEY?? "

  Your mom blinked blinked Furiously, only stuttering.

"Ex- fucking-zactly! Come on Y/n, let's go-. "
Ink grabbed your hand, that's when your mom grabbed your hand forcefully.

  "NO! She isn't going anywhere with you! "
You snatch your hand away from her, "actually mom... " you clench inks hand, "I AM. "

  Both you and Ink head towards the door, ink flicking them off. "And just so you know Mrs. Y/n's mom- that chicken was dry

REAL dry-!.... AND FUCK THAT UGLY ASS CAT. "

You and ink both walk in the rain, even though that was a bust... You felt free.

  Ink looked at you with sad eyes, "I'm.. I'm so sorry- we should have never went out... This is the worst date ever. This should've ne-"

   Before ink could even finished... Your lips filled his.. Well-....teeth-. It felt weird.. But you didn't care.

   You both in braced each other in A warm kiss, as the rain pored into the streets, Only the thoughts of love in the air.

   You then released the kiss, leaving ink a Rainbow mess. "Wow... You... Y-you kissed me. "

  You then realized what you done and blushed, "I'm sorry, it just kinda happend-! " you hoped that it wasn't to serious.

  Ink looked down, and looked back at you with needy eyes. "Could you maybe..

Do it more? "