3

(Chuuya)

*2 months later*

"Nakahara!" A little girl ran up to me. She had deep green eyes, and wore nondescript clothing. I knelt down, wondering what she was up to.

Somehow, despite being a top brass executive, I still deal with children.

She stopped a meter in front of me, her eyes seemed to be searching for something. Looking over her again, I recognized her as Kiyo, the girl I retrieved about two months ago. I had heard that she had joined the mafia, but with a body as weak as hers, I hadn't expected her to survive.

"Nakahara-san, I've been looking for you," she said. One of my undermen came up to me, "The hostages are captured, sir," he reported. "Good, take them to the next unit," I ordered. The guy ran off, I returned my attention back to Kiyo, hoping she wasn't one to play with words. I had more stuff to do today.

The girl's eye's followed the undermen for a moment, then returned to me. Suddenly, her gaze was very set, and I was reminded of the hollow eyes that had befallen me in that raid two months ago, and how already, they had changed. "I want you to teach me." Her voice was devoid of any childish emotion. I was silent for a moment.

"Huh??" At that moment, I had no other words.
"Is this a joke?" I asked the girl. She looked slightly confused. "No," she said,

"Mori-san assigned me to your command. You can ask him." I stood up (because I am incredibly tall, as everyone knows). A few minutes later, I had the boss and the phone.

Long story short I was to "mentor" her because "there is no better person than you." I looked at her, sighed, and told her to follow me. She nodded, "arigato, sensei," she said. Oh God.