8.5

{This pic I drew :) if anyone uses it, please please, give me some credit!}

After the meal, which Chuuya enjoyed, he stepped out onto the small porch, wine glass in hand. He had thought about having a smoke, but decided against it.

The girl's goal was quite clear. She was aiming high, and Chuuya respected that but at the same time he wasn't quite sure she new what she was going into. She hasn't seen the absolute torture that people against the mafia go through. She hasn't had to torture any those people. She hasn't had to haggle with her fingernails just to recieve an item that only the Boss knew its worth. She hasn't had to kill anyone.

At the same time, Chuuya also realized that she was only three months into this, and he had to remind himself that she wasn't just a little girl (just a tiny, 4ft tall 15 year old).

One thing was for sure, though: if she wanted to be an executive, she'd would have to work even harder than anyone else, even harder than Chuuya. Chuuya was her mentor, so it was imperative that she rise respectfully. He was going to have to be such a good teacher, that no one would ever doubt her capability. Chuuya sighed, and took a long sip of his wine.

"Kids." He muttered.

*Follow me on twitter and ibis @Yui_Ikari21
*until next time!