9

(I drew this... I know it isn't very good (I've never done a side view b4) It took me a very long time so please don't use it without permission. I also took a lot out of the pic, but you can see the full version on my Twitter and IbisX
The pic is somewhat her official description, bc I forgot to include that...)

One month later
(For the sake of timeline, Kiyo has been in the pm for 4 months now - it is now the transition period between summer and fall; my favorite time of the year btw)

"NOOO!" Kiyo shrieked. Tears streamed down her face; she tried to crawl forwards but she couldn't feel her bottom half anymore.
Chuuya looked away, unable to meet her eye. A red glow started to surround him, and the ground cracked.
"Please.... I need her," Kiyo croaked in a last attempt. Chuuya gritted his teeth, and started walking towards the target: a girl Kiyo's age dressed in a ghostly white attire. Her eyes were pale and empty, she was shivering all over.

-------
Two weeks before, an abandoned building...
-------

"Rounded up, sir," Kiyo reported to Chuuya. Her hands were slightly rough from tying some robbers up with a rope. They had robbed the wrong store.

"Good, hand them off," he ordered, leaving a couple moments later. Kiyo started shouting orders to the other people, and in a few minutes the unfortunate robbers were locked away in the van.

They would be passed on to the rookie torture squad, who would only shake up the guys and set them out. The robbers would be tailed for awhile. They'll either go insane or pick up their lives, it didn't matter to kiyo.

Kiyo checked her watch: 6:30am. She had enough time to get ready for school, and maybe even make it to class before the bell rang.

---

At lunch, Kiyo wandered around the school grounds, picking a spot with no people to eat lunch. All around her, girls and boys in separate and multiple groups enjoyed their lunch together. Laughter and chat surrounded her, people so absorbed in their own bubble that they wouldn't notice her...

"Nakahara-chan!" A girl called out. Several others around her giggled. Kiyo cringed, not used to her 'last name.'

Never less, she turned around with a bright smile, walking towards her classmates. They set a spot for her to sit, then got down to chat.

Kiyo's phone beeped with a message from Chuuya, relaying her missions after school: clean a shop owned by the mafia and trail a suspicious person. Easy.

"Nakahara-Chan?" One of the girl's said, tapping her on the shoulder. Kiyo looked up, startled. Everyone was looking at her. Another girl leaned over, peering into Kiyo's phone, who shied away. "A boy????" One of them said.

Kiyo blushed "N-no," she said, unconvincing. There was a soft 'ouuu' and 'awww lemme see,' from them.
Her phone started ringing.

"Moshi-moshi," kiyo said into it, greetings. The other girls creeped closer, trying to hear.

"Kiyo, sorry to... interrupt school but I need you to come here," Chuuya said.

"Can it wait?"

"No, and it'll only be a second."

Kiyo paused. "Can I get my hat?"

"...ya."

"Be there in 15, then."

"Make it 10."

"Absolutely," kiyo finished, hanging up.

She stood up, the girls looking at her with curiosity. "Umm..." Kiyo said. Another girl's phone beeped. She gasped. Immediately the others were occupied.

Thankful, Kiyo made her escape. In a minute she had put her hat on, and was almost out of the school.

"Umm... Nakahara-san," a boy said behind her, she stopped, twisting around in a hurry.

"Oh, Tanaka-kun, how are you?" She said sweetly. The boy seemed to falter, "actually, how about later?"

"Um, sure," she said, slightly confused but also very much running out of time. He turned away, and in asecond, Kiyo disappeared into one of the many alleys in Yokohama.

--

"Oi brat, it was ten minutes thirty seconds ago. We both don't have time for tardiness, you know." Chuuya scowled. Kiyo sighed in despair.

"Anyways, your getting a special mission today." Kiyo perked up.

Chuuya handed her a file. "Don't open it until after school." Kiyo looked at the file, terribly wanting to see its contents. Alas, orders came above all, and if this mission was as important as she thought, that meant executive was one step closer. If she succeeded, maybe Chuuya would recommend her as a candidate.

"Anyways, hustle back to school now."

"Hai, Chuuya-san." There was three minutes until lunch ended.

"Oh and Kiyo," Chuuya called. "You'll need this." He held out his hand, which Kiyo shook. She felt his power stock into her once again.

---

After school, Kiyo quickly changed into her black and gold-buttoned blouse, and tuned her hair into a bun under her hat. She opened the file. In it was a picture, a phone number, and and a file. She read the file:

Name: unknown

Gender: F

Age: around 15

Height: 150cm

Ability: unknown (may be multiple)

Appearance: look at given photos

Report:
A girl seen exiting a government building. She bought weapons from an unregisted dealer, then proceeded to kill him. The weapons are hidden on her person, which includes a white gown. She sticks to side alleys and has even been witnessed to take paths only known to the port mafia and Co. Has seen affiliated with one or more people, whose identities are unknown. Ability unknown, but presumed dangerous.

Kiyo looked at the photos, some clear and others grainy. White aged hair that hinted at old age, but a young and small body. A white, dirty gown that washed out her features. No photos included her face, but she could imagine it being round. Instead of shoes, the girl wore thick bandages.

Heading out, Kiyo called the number, and was given a location: the subway.

In twenty minutes, Kiyo was at the subway, looking for... well who knows what. She sighed. These kind of things were never what one expected to be doing in the port mafia.

Apparently lost, she sat down on a bench, tilting her hat to hide her face. A man sat beside her, wearing regular street clothes. He checked his phone, the screen turned slightly so that she could see it. An address.

Kiyo yawned, stretching as she stood up. Putting her hat back to its original place, she disappeared.